Page 1 of 1
#1  by: From the ones I attended   

Best party: SNU Azz Izz
Second best: SAE Shots around the world
Biggest name: Beta/ ATO Waka Flocka Flame
Second biggest: Pi Kapp Gorilla Zoe

By: From the ones I attended
by: Lol what?Jun 30, 2015 12:18:22 PM

SAE around the world was terrible! Honestly, we all can admit that DTD Sam Hunt was the 2nd best.

By: Lol what?
by: HaJul 2, 2015 2:28:30 AM

The only reason Sam Hunt was as big as it was is because Theta Chi tailgated it from their yard facing DTD and attracted over half of the crowd. They basically got a free Sam Hunt party..

By: Ha
#2  by: SAE   

Shots around the world is one of the best parties every year. Fun fraternity and they really show out. Put so much money into it.

By: SAE
#3  by: ?   

Does sigma pi throw any really good parties?

By: ?
by: TruthJul 2, 2015 3:59:01 PM

No girls go unless they are dating one.

By: Truth
by: UhJul 3, 2015 8:39:49 AM

No, I love Sigma Pi's! Lots of girls ALWAYS go to their parties. I don't understand why people bash them on this site. I would choose them 10 out of 10 times over some snobby self-righteous, jerk from some of the other fraternities that you people praise. 2-3 of those fraternities are on probation because they are tools and can't follow rules!

By: Uh
by: NoJul 3, 2015 11:03:25 AM

Sigma Pi does not throw good parties. Plain and simple

By: No
by: LolJul 3, 2015 6:59:55 PM

Sigma pi throws awful parties

By: Lol
by: TheirJul 5, 2015 11:07:19 PM

parties seem to be hit or miss. They throw a few decent ones per year. I liked their Halloween party and sometime in the spring they had dirty guvnahs. Most of the time there are better places to go (sigma nu, theta chi, or sae)

By: Their

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.