Mid:
TriDelta, DZ, ZTA, Gamma Phi,
Low Mid: DG, AXiD, KKG,SK
Low: Theta,

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: No   

ADPi and Phi Mu are on the same elite level as the other three. You're crazy if you think they're not.

By: No
by: ABCJun 13, 2015 2:42:50 PM

This ranker is the same as the one who ranked earlier. No way those groups she has listed at the bottom are bad! Someone is trying to make some of the sororities look bad since she ranks them over and over by posting these comments as if there were real. These posts are just personal opinions--not real rankings. The middle group is just the middle group, there are not divisions. KAT is not at the bottom, they are even with all the others.

By: ABC
by: GreekieJun 13, 2015 9:00:22 PM

Definitely there are the cyber troll and stalkers on here, but anyone that knows the sororities know that after KD, XO and AGD you can list any of the sororities in any order, its just your own preference. That does not mean that KD, XO and AGD are the best, it just means that they are the hardest to get into due to so many legacies going through. There are many, many of those legacies who did not get into one of those group all involved in each of the sororities that are left. Quit this silly ranking since it's just what someone puts down as a fact and it is not. After graduation, you might be surprised how many of those groups she is listing as below the elite are in charge of companies and hiring.

By: Greekie
#2  by: BESTare:   

KD, XO, ADPi and AGD. PM is not even in their shadow. They are even with the rest of the groups...which is good!

By: BESTare:
by: HaMay 15, 2015 2:59:01 PM

Phi Mu has the most beautiful girls on campus. That's not even a debate among guys around Auburn. They're involved and smart, just not to the extent of those other four. Sure, they like to party and that's okay. Nothing wrong with that.

By: Ha
by: @ HaJun 14, 2015 2:12:05 PM

have you ever gone to any of the required activities for most sororities? If you have, you would see that not all of PMs girls are not pretty. There are quite a few that undoubtedly are high legacies since I don't think most could get their toe into some of those "low" groups that are listed. All the groups are like that and they all have pretty girls. Some are much more active than PM, no matter where they are on this "list." KD, XO and AGD are the 3 best and have been for years. PM is good, but no better than many that are posted below them. KD is the top winner each year and they win with class and smiles.

By: @ Ha
#3  by: What?   

No way! KD has the most beautiful and everyone knows that.

By: What?
by: Here we goMay 16, 2015 1:03:09 AM

KD trying to build themselves up on here again. Granted, you girls are beautiful, but yall are in reality a step behind Phi Mu in this category.

By: Here we go
by: More than realityMay 30, 2015 3:24:59 PM

KD has a large group of homely girls that no one sees until formal pictures. Believe me I went and saw them

By: More than reality
#4  by: Nope   

Anyone will tell you that KD, XO and ADPi are the top level. PM, except for their legacies, is strictly for those who can't get one of those top groups. Some are pretty, but they have the same girls as everyone else. Not all are beauties in any group.

By: Nope
by: A guyMay 16, 2015 1:55:53 PM

Every guy at Auburn, myself included, will tell you that Phi Mus are the hottest girls around. It's funny that this is a dabate on here

By: A guy
by: KD,ChiO,AGDMay 16, 2015 3:00:43 PM

Definitely top elite three--then ADPi followed by PhiMu. PhiMu is filled with beautiful girls, but there is a difference in resume's of these girls vs the others listed in the top. Love girls in all of these sororities and would have been happy in any of them.

By: KD,ChiO,AGD
#5  by: First   

No guy is writing on this site about PM or any group for that matter. As for the top, it is KD, XO and AGD. All the rest are really good however and anyone should be glad to get a bid from any of them. The top 3 are my opinion of course and I would never say it is the whole school's consensus as some do.

By: First
#6  by: First   

No guy is writing on this site about PM or any group for that matter. As for the top, it is KD, XO and AGD. All the rest are really good however and anyone should be glad to get a bid from any of them. The top 3 are my opinion of course and I would never say it is the whole school's consensus as some do.

By: First
by: @aboveMay 25, 2015 11:55:07 PM

Put it back in your pants. Hottest from your perspective doesn't make it a top house. Women look for other things besides just validation from some horndog.

By: @above
#7  by: Guy 2   

Agree with this, but those listed lower have some beautiful ladies also, so I guess they're all about the same when you look at the faces.

By: Guy 2
#8  by: guy 3   

Phi Mu has the best looking girls. Agree with the first guy

By: guy 3
#9  by: Agree   

This list is on point. All of the sororities are really great though.

By: Agree
by: Really?May 30, 2015 6:31:02 AM

If they're all great then why list them in tiers?

By: Really?
by: ReallyMay 30, 2015 12:53:24 PM

Because there are differences. All sororities are great, but not all are as involved, have races, strong alum influence, etc.... Some are just stronger in those areas. Not everyone wants to be in the center of everything, but are still in good sororities.

By: Really
#10  by: Best List   

This is the most accurate list posted lately.

By: Best List

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.