facebook

pledging

by: incoming freshman

thoughts on pledging Gamma Phi Beta next year? what kinds of girls do they usually take? personality location grades looks and social life?

Posted By: incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

Keep an open mind, you never know how recruitment is going to work out, and once you get here you might find your home somewhere else! That being said, GPB is generally peppy, outgoing, out of state, very friendly, cheerleader-y types; go out a fair amount. Not as focused on grades as other sororities but still have better grades than non-panhellenic women!

By: Tbh
#2  by: yes   

^ accurate. and i don't think i've met a gamma phi that i don't like, but yes, keep an open mind going into rush!

By: yes
#3  by: Yes!   

love all the girls in all the groups. You have one or two girls who constantly get on here and write bad things about several sororities, but that's how cyber trolls are. (usually if they are writing negative posts all the time, the group they are writing about has gotten really good and they are trying to turn girls away...what they have done is make people like them more!) Love my GPB ladies!

By: Yes!
#4  by: Um   

Gamma Phi is a lot of fun! But just remember to keep an open mind, you never know where you're going to find your home- the sorority I wanted coming in wasn't as good as a fit for me as the sorority I pledged!

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.