facebook

pnm

by: Q

Is it weird to contact an active in a sorority who is merely an aquaintance who probably doesn't know I'm going to auburn much less rushing? I hear this is a thing for PNMs in other schools to do this...even contact girls they don't know at all... Is that even okay?

Posted By: Q
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .:   

Bump

By: .:
#2  by: Sure!   

How many girls do you think get references from women they know well? When a sorority needs a rec, they call alums or introduce the girl to an alum at rush to get a rec. If you know someone, or your mom, relative, friend (even a friend of a friend of a friend), it's fine to send your bio and picture and see if they will write one for you. Most girls have no idea where their rec even comes from since it can be achieved through so many ways. If a group wants you and you do not have a rec, believe me, they will find one!

By: Sure!
#3  by: No   

You might come off way desperate if you do that. Don't worry, all sororities receive your info and know you're coming through. Actives may contact you if they are really interested in you. But it's a little desperate for you to do that.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.