2. XO
3. ADP
4. DZ
5. AXO

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ?   

I thought DZ was #1? They keep saying that. Also, how does Alpha Gam leave out freshman GPA's is this something to do with their nationals?

By: ?
by: AccurateMar 20, 2015 9:35:36 PM

Thanks for posting the most current GPA information. All of Auburn's sororities focus on grades. I do think, however, that the difference between the top five and the bottom five sororities is a greater margin than a few tenths of a point.

By: Accurate
by: love to DZMar 21, 2015 9:22:41 AM

Love to DZ but they have been on a campaign to improve their recruitment lately. Nice work girls, but seriously work on reporting current information.

By: love to DZ
by: DZMar 21, 2015 7:42:33 PM

Has been posting outdated information.

By: DZ
by: GPAMar 27, 2015 7:37:17 AM

DZ was top for the past two semesters, but things change, it's part of life. Calm down and stop being so rude. Consistently over the years AGD, XO, and ADP have held the highest grades, so it's awesome for DZ to have temporarily made the strides that they did.

By: GPA
by: @GPAMar 28, 2015 3:39:34 PM

While I agree it's great that DZ made top grades last Fall, I also think it's wrong to post over and over that they are the sorority that has the top grades when in fact it's not true at this time. They are def top five and that is great! I just say keep info current---unfortunately PNM's look at this site.

By: @GPA
by: @GPAMar 29, 2015 11:39:59 AM

DZ was number one for spring 2014 and 4th for fall 2014... They never misreported

By: @GPA
by: WonderingApr 1, 2015 12:07:41 AM

the same thing with how Alpha Gam leaves out freshmen. This is an Auburn ranking-nothing to do with nationals so if all the groups are including freshmen, they should too.

By: Wondering
by: OMG!Apr 1, 2015 5:54:30 AM

i'm sure Auburn Panhellenic has guidelines that must be followed for reporting data. This is another sad attempt to bash the sorority in the number one spot. Get a life!

By: OMG!
by: @@@GPAApr 1, 2015 5:59:04 AM

Your comment on misreporting just makes DZ look bad. I am not saying you are a DZ, but do them a favor and stop bashing other sororities for doing well. It makes you look in envious and immature.

By: @@@GPA
#2  by: ?   

Also, how big a difference are the GPA's? It is usually minimal

By: ?
#3  by: Accurate   

This list is 100% correct

By: Accurate
#4  by: All are close   

In fact, even those not in the top 5 are within tenths, and all are higher than the rest of the over-all campus grades.

By: All are close
#5  by: Congrats!   

All the groups do good, but to be at the top is great!

By: Congrats!
#6  by: Congrats!   

To these five sororities for top grades!

#7  by: Congrats!    

Auburn sororities Gpa is higher than students not involved in greek life. Great!

#8  by: Yes!   

Congratulations to these sororities!

By: Yes!
#9  by: IMPORTANT!   

This can be verified and is accurate!

By: IMPORTANT!
#10  by: Why???   

Why would someone give this thread a thumbs down? this is current REAL information.

By: Why???

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.