facebook

honest sorority rankings

by: WDE

Since there's so many sororities at Auburn everyone is ranked on mostly what you want/ what fraternities want... so here's the honest way to rank them

Top "good girl" sororities (aka take home to mom)
ADPi, AGD, XO, KD, AXO

Top party girls
Phi Mu, Pi Phi, Zeta

Top involved girls
ADPi, KD, AGD, XO

Top smart girl
XO, DZ, ADPi

Top girls invited to date parties
KD, Phi Mu, Pi Phi

Top philanthropy events
Gamma phi (g phi beat), Zeta (big man on campus)

Top girls to be good friends / chill with (non judgmental)
KD, Pi Phi, Phi Mu, DG, sigma kappa/ tri delt

Posted By: WDE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Love this!   

Very fair and positive! Although I would add AGD and AXO to the smart list. Thanks for being positive!

By: Love this!
#2  by: Hahah what?   

KD is THE most judge mental sorority and stuck up so I wouldn't take any of them home to my mom. Get them off of those categories

By: Hahah what?
by: wowMar 15, 2015 11:01:19 PM

Someone's salty...

By: wow
by: HonestlyMar 16, 2015 1:50:53 AM

I agree about KD. Seems pretty obvious that a KD made this post.

By: Honestly
#3  by: Wow   

Forgot to add AOPi.. Good/smart girls there

By: Wow
#4  by: Really?   

Could it be anymore obvious that a KD wrote this? Do less

By: Really?
#5  by: So I guess...   

whoever made this list is a KD and knows no one except a few girls in a few other sororities. (And then she agrees with herself.) Ridiculous post and so self-centered it makes whoever wrote this look like a real loser.

By: So I guess...
#6  by: I mean really?   

Someone has really gotten on here and rated who her good friends are and who are good to take home to mom??? Surely this is a joke. This girl needs a dose of reality and get out into the real world where she can see that her opinions are only that...her idea of what she sees as normal. In reality, all the sororities provide great friends and yes, and many can be taken home to mom (but why? Like a new puppy or are we to think this girl also runs a dating service or are we supposed to think she is a guy rating these groups?) Still laughing at her superficial view and wondering what would happen if she ever has to get a job and work for someone in one of those sororities she didn't mention. Maybe she could take her home to mom.

By: I mean really?
#7  by: Too silly   

This is ridiculous to even read. Even more importantly, who in their right mind would even write it down?

By: Too silly
#8  by: Milly B   

I think there are other sororities that provide the same sisterhood and friendship as those listed. Pathetic post really.

By: Milly B
#9  by: Um   

You are missing ΑΟΡi and ΑΞΔ

By: Um
#10  by: Too obvious   

This post was written by a KD. So biased and inaccurate its crazy.

By: Too obvious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.