facebook

grades

by: Aubie

Which sororities have top grades usually. I want to be in a sorority where the girls are serious about their grades.

Posted By: Aubie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Top in grades   

Alpha Gam and Chi O

By: Top in grades
#2  by: All sororities    

All sororities care about grades. AGD, ChiO, ADPi, DZ, and KD are consistently in the top each semester.

By: All sororities
#3  by: Tops now   

XO and DZ are at the top now. I understand it changes around every 4-6 years. However, ALL the groups care about their standings in grades. It also depends on the over-all majors, some groups have easier courses and therefore better grades.

By: Tops now
by: WellMar 1, 2015 4:22:29 PM

I know we all like to rip on AGD, but they still are at the top of grades. Give them credit where it's due. They're still at the top with grades and have been for years.

By: Well
by: AGD top gradesMar 1, 2015 6:40:26 PM

Yes, AGD is the top sorority in grades. People usually rip on sororities that are really great. AGD is all around great.....no matter what the few haters on the site post on this site.

By: AGD top grades
#4  by: Lmao   

Well we all know Gamma Phi is last in grades

By: Lmao
by: @lMAOMar 1, 2015 6:55:52 PM

Rude and tacky. That comment was totally uncalled for. The question was "what sororities have top grades?". It was not an invitation to call out sororities in a negative way. We all have areas that we need to work on.

By: @lMAO
#5  by: XO   

is at the top in grades, now and last year.

By: XO
by: Not this timeMar 1, 2015 6:52:15 PM

ChiO is awsome and usually in the top 3 or 4, but I don't think they are number one this time. sooooo it really doesn't matter if they are 1st or 4th because the grades are so close from soroity to sorority.

By: Not this time
#6  by: % wise it is always    

close with all the groups. From #1 to #17 may only have a few tenths of a point difference. Everyone wants to stay active and not on probation!

By: % wise it is always

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.