facebook

to future greek members

by: WDE!

This is to all future sorority PNMs and fraternity rushees that look at greekrank. I would like to give some input on what you probably are seeing here. Auburn is a beautiful school that is further enhanced by its strong greek organization. For the most part, relations between each of the sororities and each of the fraternities are very smooth and peaceful. It is not like certain schools (UofA) that have extremely competitive greek systems where groups tear down each other religiously. Though, at times, that may seem the case on this website, I assure you it is not. In fact, most greeks at AU don't even bother to look at this site. Greekrank is a different atmosphere that gives a negative and untruthful vibe about our greek life. This is a place where the punks and trolls go to hide behind their anonymous barrier to target and write very mean, biased, and mostly completely inaccurate things about their rival fraternities or sororities. This is, of course, to completely push their own agenda. Vulnerable and/or threatening groups are targeted the hardest. However, like I said, this is not actually how it is at Auburn. Our greek system has never been stronger outside of this website. So, in conclusion, I urge you all to exit this website and form your own true opinions about each of the sororities and fraternities that you are looking to join. Good luck in rush and War Eagle!!!

Posted By: WDE!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bump   

This and SERIOUSLY STOP are great posts! Listen up!

By: Bump
#2  by: you   

bash fraternities and sororities for bashing each other on here (which i do agree is bad) but then you name drop other schools "(UofA)" just as the fraternities/sororities do on here. There was no need to do that, I think readers would have implied what you were saying, so you're just as guilty as the fraternity/sorority posters on here.

By: you
by: Hello Bammer...Dec 20, 2014 11:27:02 PM

Maybe go back to your own page?

By: Hello Bammer...
#3  by: .   

Bump all day!

By: .
#4  by: positive bumper   

Merry Christmas! Lets try to spread love, not hate please

By: positive bumper
#5  by: Bump    

Happy New Year!

By: Bump
#6  by: Wow!   

Great post! The most "real" post on this site. War Damn Eagle!

By: Wow!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.