facebook

opinion

by: TBH

If we're ranking solely on how sweet and genuine the girls are, and how involved they are on campus,and how much they actually get along with each other, and ignore the whole looks/party/tradition thing, the rankings would be a lot difference.
IMHO:
1. XO
2. AXO
3. AGD
4. AOP
5. ADP
6. DZ
7. DG
8. PBP
9. KKG
10. KD
11. DDD
12. PM
13. SK
14. ZTA
15. GPB
16. AZD
17. KAT

Posted By: TBH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Wow   

This is the best ^

By: Wow
by: YupJun 22, 2015 10:40:58 AM

Bump

By: Yup
by: Very closeDec 27, 2015 11:24:03 AM

I know my group is rated high in this rating so I like it and to be honest there is NO rating system in place here at all, but I agree with how this is based. All the sororities are exceptional so there are several that could easily be placed in the top 6, but I will say that AGD, XO, KKG, DG and DZ are some of the nicest girls around besides being some of the most active in campus organizations.(I think XO, ADP and KKG are in charge of the most organizations.) It is nice to recognize the groups who do a lot and are many times rated low by the GR people to get us to comment. This time, you did a lot better job (although KAT is by no means the meanest or least active as insinuated by this ranking)

By: Very close
by: Best!Dec 29, 2015 12:33:13 PM

Enjoyed it, but I do agree that XO, KKG, AGD, ADP and DZ are the most involved on campus, not that the others are not as they all are, but I noticed when I tried out for several organizations that those 5 are in charge of everything just about. Agree also that KAT has a lot of girls who are really nice and they should not be at the bottom.

By: Best!
#2  by: Thank you   

Real tiers

By: Thank you
by: Close!Dec 28, 2015 3:22:03 PM

I do think that XO, KKG, DZ, GPB, AGD, and ADP have the most leaders in the organizations and are probably some of the nicest, however KD is probably considered the most snobby and that is not true at all. They have all kinds of girls exactly like all the other sororities but due to their legacy base they are the hardest to get into. No one should hold that against them. Beyond that, the list is pretty accurate, some just need to be moved up and some moved down.

By: Close!
by: Mostly trueDec 28, 2015 7:40:09 PM

Agree with @Close! above...there are certain groups who have a lot of leaders in the organizations and are super involved. Those group are usually harassed by the GR system for some reason...I assume there are some girls who may work there and they hated those groups a their college, that would be my only idea as to the hate they try to spread since on campus you never hear anyone bad-talking any of the sororities like they try to act as if they do on here.

By: Mostly true
by: AgreeDec 29, 2015 6:17:45 PM

with Close.

By: Agree
#3  by: Definitely   

Agree with this

By: Definitely
#4  by: LOL   

Like this isn't flawed at all...

By: LOL
#5  by: Yep   

This is definitely accurate

By: Yep
#6  by: Cynthia   

I would agree with this list! It seems to be ranked by sweetness and involvement which is a fresh way of looking at things

By: Cynthia
#7  by: hmm   

I think this is very accurate. All of the mean overrated girls are ranked where they should be, as are all the nice underrated girls. Tiers based on looks and tradition are stupid. This represents the classy ladies who we would actually want to hang out with and get to know.

By: hmm
#8  by: Why?   

Why do we not rank guys like this?

By: Why?
by: becauseDec 3, 2014 10:54:44 AM

Because the only guys that diligently come on this site are Theta Chis and they would completely shut down anyone on here that didn't put them in the top 3

By: because
by: HahahaDec 8, 2014 1:28:10 PM

Because frats aren't known for sweetness and involvement??

By: Hahaha
by: RealityDec 19, 2014 2:14:21 PM

Because Fiji and FH actually run this website and would completely self rank it like they already do.

By: Reality
by: Aw!Dec 19, 2014 5:10:15 PM

Aw look I found a theta chi! ^

By: Aw!
by: HADec 19, 2014 6:03:06 PM

This is so Fiji^

By: HA
by: Nope!Dec 19, 2014 7:08:09 PM

This is so Theta Chi!

By: Nope!
by: Yep!Dec 19, 2014 8:11:43 PM

Fiji for sure!

By: Yep!
by: ^immatureDec 19, 2014 8:22:28 PM

See post "seriously stop" both of you. You are both immature 5 year olds.

By: ^immature
#9  by: Because    

It would just be ATO/ FIJI/ FH changed around for top 3 and then it would drop off.

By: Because
#10  by: Yesss   

This list is accurate imo

By: Yesss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.