facebook

pledge classes

by: .

What are girls thought on all the pledge classes of fall '14. Like the funnest/nicest/best looking/etc. Try to cover all of them

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Fraternities that is^^

By: .
#2  by: my favorite 10   

Fiji's are cute and smart. Wish they loosened up a little and had some fun.
Theta Chi has a solid pledge class all around. The guys are cute and rich.
Beta's are typical Beta, pretty boy's with attitudes.
KA's are not the best this year. They are still KA, which is respected.
Snu's is a fun group of guys this year. One of my favorites before they got in trouble.
ATO's have surprised me this year with their above average pledge class. Their house is still disgusting.
SAE is fun and they like to have a good time. They tend to care to much about certain substances to much.
FH are sweet guys and very smart. They are just typical FH and are boring, they served popsicles at a party...
Lambda Chi are average typical frat boys that can be jerks.
Sigma Pi can be fun, but made me and my pledge sisters uncomfortable to be around.

By: my favorite 10
by: wowNov 25, 2014 3:37:23 AM

Coming from a KD here.... KA's pledge class is awful. Their pledge class isn't attractive and their pledge parties were notttt fun.

By: wow
#3  by: Top 3   

1. Theta Chi- fun guys to be around/ very attractive/ great parties
2. ATO- best pledge parties out of anyone/ great looking guys/ gentlemen
3. FIJI- all around good guys/ fun pledge parties/ good looking

By: Top 3
#4  by: ?   

I dont see what all the buzz is about SAEs "pledge" class. As a girl it's hard to respect them for not having to go through what all the other guys did.

By: ?
#5  by: lololol   

theta chi is at it again. If you're on Auburn campus and "theta" is in your name you automatically have a disadvantage

By: lololol
by: AuSweetieNov 25, 2014 12:32:01 PM

This is definitely a jealous guy whose fraternity wasn't listed. How do we know? An Auburn sorority girl wouldn't openly bash one of our own sororities, theta in this case, in such a fashion. Listen, I understand that some of you guys haven't accepted them yet, but they are filled with great Auburn women! Lastly, I hate to reign on your parade, but girls love theta chi. Just ask around! Their recent pledge classes have by far been some of the best. Instead of being THAT poster on greekrank, try improving your own fraternity first!

By: AuSweetie
#6  by: My top   

This is my ratings 1-5 for Funny/ Classy/ Attractiveness/ Fun
ΘΧ
Funny: 3
Classy: 3
Attractiveness: 4
Fun: 5

ΒΘΠ
Funny: 2
Classy: 2
Attractiveness: 5
Fun: 4

ΑΤΩ
Funny: 4
Classy: 5
Attractiveness: 2
Fun: 2

ΣΝ
Funny: 5
Classy: 1
Attractiveness: 1
Fun: 3

ΦΓΔ
Funny: 1
Classy: 4
Attractiveness: 3
Fun: 1

By: My top
by: ConfusedNov 25, 2014 2:02:02 PM

Are you rating each 1-5 with 5 being the best or, are you ranking them 1-5 with 1 being the best?

By: Confused
by: @ConfusedNov 25, 2014 2:20:44 PM

Sweetheart, use your context clues. Theta Chi and Beta are known for their fun and attractiveness, while ATO and Fiji are known for their classiness. The list is rating from 1-5 with 5 being the best.

By: @Confused

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.