facebook

soroities

by: nsap

I'm from oos I'm going to aurburn in the fall. which are the best soroities to look at that are top teir that like to have fun, classy, and well respected? I come from an all girl school so I'm huge on the sisterhood and I'm a southern and athletic girl. which one do you think would best fit me?

Posted By: nsap
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: any of them!   

you would be lucky to be in any of the sororities at auburn if you really are a PNM! and if you aren't then stop trying to stir up trouble.

By: any of them!
by: nsapNov 23, 2014 7:32:59 PM

I'm not trying to stir up trouble just trying to figure out who I would fit in the best with

By: nsap
by: It's bestNov 23, 2014 7:42:38 PM

To wait until you get to Auburn.

By: It's best
by: PanNov 30, 2014 3:16:48 PM

Just see for yourself and don't be superficial!

By: Pan
#2  by: ....   

hate to be that person but come in with an open mind and trust the system. you'll be exactly where you're meant to be as long as you're true to yourself

By: ....
#3  by: ...   

Not knowing you, it's impossible for people on a site like this to tell you where you'll fit in. Some advice tho: Please don't post a lot of identifying info about yourself. You'd be surprised at how easy it is for us to figure out who PNMs are. Ones who come out here asking about tiers and certain chapters can hurt their recruitments, so just stay away from that. I can tell you that lots of people who are oos find their Greek homes here. Besides having a good GPA, resume and recs, be open minded and put your best self out there. Keep social media clean. It'll get looked at. Go through recruitment looking for the sisterhood where you feel most at home. Good luck!

By: ...
#4  by: Observe    

See for yourself where you'll like.

By: Observe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.