facebook

new fraternity outlook

by: Nick Satan

I think that instead of tiers, there should be categories with their own ranks (Involvement, Social, Classiness, Girls pulled, Brotherhood). Under each section, name off the top 5 or 10 fraternities in each. I think this helps eliminate the tiers and give actual good insight. For example, here's what I think--
Involvement:
1. Farmhouse
2. Fiji
3. ATO
4. Sigma Pi
5. Theta Chi

Social (Probations factored):
1. Theta Chi
2. SAE
3. Beta
4. Sig Ep
5. KA

Girls pulled:
1. Fiji
2. Beta
3. Sigma Nu
4. Theta Chi
5. KA

Classiness
1. Farmhouse
2. ATO
3. Fiji
4. Sig Tau
5. Phi Tau

Brotherhood:
1. AGR
2. DTD
3. Theta Chi
4. ATO
5. Phi Sig

Posted By: Nick Satan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hahahaha   

Theta chi for involvement and brotherhood? Half of them don't even know each other and it's not like they're super involved on campus

By: Hahahaha
by: WellNov 20, 2014 11:32:48 AM

Actually you'd be surprised. They've run IFC almost every year for the past 5 years and hold a few high officer positions in sga. I don't know anything about their brotherhood so I won't comment on that.

By: Well
by: New Row GroupieNov 20, 2014 12:39:19 PM

Before I started going to Theta Chi, I never heard any negatives about their brotherhood. Since my friends and I have been hanging around them, I've seen that they actually have a fantastic bond throughout the fraternity for how large they are. They all know each other and hang out with each other regularly. When I went to a couple of their rush parties in the summer, I observed that they use their strong brotherhood as their main selling point and it works. I believe the poster's rating is accurate and you are making up negative accusations.

By: New Row Groupie
#2  by: Who   

Who's phi sig?

By: Who
#3  by: Oh my   

KA doesn't have fun parties, they really don't. Great date nights

By: Oh my
by: New Row GroupieNov 20, 2014 12:42:15 PM

I disagree. Their parties can be very fun if you're looking for a relaxed, more social night. They don't party hard by any means, but that works for many people, including girls! Plus, Old South is one of the most sought after date parties.

By: New Row Groupie
#4  by: I'll   

put in my two cents on this list:

Involvement:
1. Farmhouse
2. FIJI
3. ATO
4. Sigma Pi
5. Theta Chi

Social:
1. Theta Chi
2. SAE
3. Beta
4. Sig Ep
5. Sigma Pi

Girls Pulled:
1.FIJI
2.Beta
3.Theta Chi
4.Farmhosue
5. KA

Classiness:
1. ATO
2.Farmhouse
3.FIJI
4.Sigma Pi
5.DTD

Brotherhood: Haven't had enough interactions with enough brothers from each fraternity to determine how each brotherhood would rank.

By: I'll
#5  by: Greek   

Involvement:
1. Farmhouse
2. Fiji
3. ATO

Social:
1. Beta
2. Theta Chi
3. SAE

Girls pulled:
1. Fiji
2. Beta
3. Theta Chi

Classiness
1. ATO
2. FH
3. Fiji

Brotherhood:
1. Theta Chi
2. ATO
3. FH

By: Greek
by: ??Nov 21, 2014 11:21:31 AM

again Theta Chi does not have a brotherhood they are cliquey.
it should probably be
1. ATO
2. Sigma Pi
3. Farmhouse

By: ??
by: SweetheartNov 21, 2014 1:55:41 PM

Then you don't know Theta Chi at all. Stop being THAT poster.

By: Sweetheart
#6  by: Sig ep   

Has one of the worst social scenes on campus. Just because they tell everyone they party the hardest on doesn't make it true.

There was NO ONE at their Az Izz party after LSU. You probably don't know what I'm talking about cause no one else was there either. There was maybe 200-250 people there for Griz. It wasn't as bad as Azz iz but Beta, KA, Theta Chi, SAE, ect all have bigger shot parties than Sig Ep does when they throw their money at a band to get people to come

By: Sig ep
#7  by: ….   

I just don't understand why any of you people care this much. seriously. lol

By: ….
#8  by: @nick satan   

I like this.

By: @nick satan
#9  by: @   

This is a good solid post

By: @

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.