facebook

sororities "tiers"

by: why

Why does it seem like anytime someone tries to compliment a "lower tier" sorority on here, someone has to comment about how "it's always been this way!!! no way those girls are top/ middle, they're in the same place they've always been!!" I'm an upperclassman and I've seen shifts in the tiers since I joined my sorority. Why are some people so insecure about the fact things are changing (even if it's just a little bit)??

Posted By: why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Because   

No one likes that AXO is on par with AGD/ADP on psycho involvement at Auburn. No one likes that PBP is a northern version of PM/KD, and a good time at parties. No one likes that DZ got itself together, dominated grades, and got involved. No one likes that GPB and KKG took huge strides to improve these last couple of years, because no one likes a challenge. If groups are rising, that means that groups are also being edged out, and those on top want those on bottom to stay in their place so they can feel better about themselves and the fact that their sorority is stagnant.

By: Because
#2  by: El oh el   

Don't play dumb, top groups don't want to admit that they're not the best anymore.

By: El oh el

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.