facebook

"top" tier

by: Wut

Why are PM, KD, ADP, considered "top" when everyone seems to describe them as stuck-up, rude, with no personalities? What is "top"? Why isn't it the girls who are the nicest, friendliest, most involved and most liked?

Posted By: Wut
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Top tier   

Top tier is who you liKe....so you must know people who like the sororities you just listed. Those three are great but no better than many others on campus. Stop.

By: Top tier
by: Not trueNov 20, 2014 9:59:54 AM

Top traditionally is PM, KD, ADP, and while ADP doesn't get nearly as much hatred as PM/KD does, there's still a general discussion about lack of personality. Idk, if we judging off who actually contributes to campus, XO, AXO, AGD, ADP would still all be top organizations

By: Not true
by: Are you crazyNov 20, 2014 10:11:15 AM

Look at a few posts down where someone immeadately jumps on AXO, you really want to tell me hat it's what I feel and not the campus opinipn as a whole? I feel like AXO, AOP, AGD and ADP are top, XO, DG, KKG, DZ are middle, then PM, KD, PBP, DDD are sub middle, AZD, SK, ZTA, GPB are next, and KAT are bottom, based purely on involvement on campus and how sweet the majority of girls in each organization have been to me. But that is not in line with the actual way auburn views these organizations, due to "the way it's always been" and "legacies" and whatnot.

By: Are you crazy
#2  by: Top tier   

If someone is describing these girls in that way they must be jealous. Those listed along with AGD, AXO, and ChiO are considered the top at Auburn because they are sweet, nice girls who are involved.

by: El oh elNov 20, 2014 10:01:08 AM

At PM and KD being considered "sweet, nice girls" who are involved.

By: El oh el
#3  by: Please stop   

with listing AXO as tops. Not in the same level as AGD or XO. It's embarrassing really and it makes it look like the AXO's are just trying to get publicity...the negative kind.

By: Please stop
by: @Please stopNov 19, 2014 10:42:27 PM

why do you care so much if people like AXO. Why aren't they in "the same level." Just saying "please stop" makes you sound like the most basic-girl in a sorority that is upset she didn't get a bid from that house.

By: @Please stop
by: DGNov 20, 2014 9:57:55 AM

I'm not an AXO, but I honestly consider those girls top... They dominate everything except night life and have never been anything but incredibly sweet and humble to me. Idk, just my opinion, but if several people "keep listin AXO" as top, then they probably are considered top by more than just me, so please stop trying to tear them down, they're a great organization.

By: DG
#4  by: Top tier   

is just whoever you want it to be. Those who rate other groups low (and want to place them as "low" are simply girls posting because they don't like those groups being portrayed as being good, or as good as those groups usually rated as being "tops.") There is not any system to rate what order a group is in at AU, so it comes down to just whoever gets on here and tries to post mean things. Its not hard to figure out who is writing the negative posts...top five can be whoever you want it to be without writing anything mean if someone puts a "lower" group in as their "top" five!

#5  by: Who cares?   

The top tier is exactly who YOU want them to be. All the girls look the same and act the same. You could not pick out who was in what if you stood everyone up side by side. Only the name is different and as some have said on here, several groups have been here a LONG time and have a ton of legacies who want those particular groups. Some get in, many don't...just too many now for all to get in. It's like, if everyone acts like that want it...then you must have it, not because its the best, but because someone else wanted it.

By: Who cares?
by: HahahahaNov 20, 2014 10:12:49 AM

You want to tell me that AXO and ZTA are the exact same sorority and all the girls are interchangeable because if so you're crazy each sorority does have a unique feel and personality

By: Hahahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.