facebook

so i'm not originally from alabama...

by: question from PNM

but will graduate HS here, and want to go through sorority rush. Will I be considered more like an OOS as far as rush goes since I'm not originally from here? I've been here since 6th grade, but we obviously don't have any old-family, Alabama heritage/roots. Are there any sororities that I would fit into better than others, based on that? I live in the Huntsville/Madison area. do any sororities have higher concentrations of girls from this area? Thank you.

Posted By: question from PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop now   

I advise you to not share so much information about yourself on this site. Girls are pretty quick to figure out who you are based on the information you have shared. Just relax, get reca for all the sororities and enjoy the process.

By: Stop now
by: PNMNov 19, 2014 10:03:54 AM

Good point. Thanks.

By: PNM
#2  by: Calm down   

Recruitment doesn't quite work like that. Keep an open mind, get your recs, smile, and you'll be fine.

By: Calm down
by: PNMNov 19, 2014 10:04:10 AM

OK, Thanks!

By: PNM
#3  by: ...   

I was the same way but moved to Alabama in the 8th grade, got all the sororities back I wanted- had full parties each day. I went where I was happiest and now I look back and know I made the right choice.

Don't look to the internet for answers on what choice you want to make about your letters, its going to matter in 10 years what you, or what you want your daughter to represent.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.