8. KA
9. Sigma Pi
10. Pike

By: rankings
by: Pike?Nov 2, 2014 11:23:41 PM

Probably a Pike that put this...

By: Pike?
#3  by: Umm   

Are we forgetting about Sigma Nu's great class this year??
1. Sigma Nu
2. Theta Chi
3. Fiji

By: Umm
#4  by: My opinion   

1. FIJI
2. Theta Chi
3. Beta
4. ATO
5. FH
6. Sigma Nu
7. Sigma Pi
8. KA
9. Lambda Chi
10.SAE

By: My opinion
by: ChangesNov 3, 2014 4:07:44 PM

I respect your opinion but here's what I'd change and why.
1. Fiji- agree
2. Theta Chi- agree
3. Sigma Nu- people don't give their pledge class enough credit. They're hot, fun, and a huge improvement from previous years.
4. Beta- great class but not as high of a caliber as the Fiji, Theta Chi, and SNu classes.
5. ATO- only this high because of how huge of an inprovement this class is for ATO. Good pledge class but still not great.
6. Lambda Chi- give them some credit, they got an attractive and fun class this year. The thing that bring them down is how incredibly rude, douchey, and arrogant they are.
7. Sigma Pi- agree
8. Farmhouse- good class for them. Not fun guys as usual, but sweet and decently attractive.
9. SAE- against the odds of their pledgeship rule, they recruited a better class than expected. They're still a poor quality class for SAE and 'good' at best, but at least it's not a terrible group.
10. KA- another year over declining pledge classes for KA. Because of the name, the gained a few top quality pledges, but most of the class is unattractive and arrogant. Poor quality class but still barely grazing the top 10 pledge classes in most opinions.

By: Changes
#5  by: My choice   

1. FIJI
2. Theta Chi
3. Beta

By: My choice
#6  by: top 7 classes   

1. Theta Chi- solid, large, attractive class.
2. SNu- fun, doubt the fraternity will be kicked off so no worries about this class. top caliber as usual.
3.Fiji- seems like a good class, they have some uglies this year. But mostly attractive, still great.
4Beta- good, but could be better. some douches in mix but mostly good guys.
5. ATO- Considering they are usually upper middle they actually a very solid class. Larger in number and mostly good looking and fun.
6. lambda chi- very large class. Some say it was too easy to get a bid there, however they are in the re-building stages so thats understandable.
7. KA- They could have done better. They seem to give a bid to anyone who is a legacy not just a quality guy. Their name will carry them far but they are testing the waters. overall they will stay top 4-5 as a whole fraternity.
(keep in mind these are strictly pledge classes. This could be future rankings but for now just the pledges. We will see how they develop in their fraternities)

By: top 7 classes
#7  by: Top!   

1. FIJI
2. Theta Chi
3. Beta
4. ATO
5. FH

By: Top!
by: what?Nov 7, 2014 2:28:03 PM

Not KA? really?

By: what?
by: @what?Nov 7, 2014 3:01:33 PM

Of course not. Their pledge class this year was even worse than last year's. They'd be lucky to even get in most people's top 10 pledge classes.

By: @what?
by: KA Nov 10, 2014 10:11:36 AM

They have a good name and house, but that will only take them so far

By: KA
#8  by: top 5   

1. Theta Chi
2. Fiji
3. ATO
3. Beta
5. SNu

By: top 5
#9  by: Got to be   

FIJI, Beta, Theta Chi

By: Got to be
#10  by: Three Best   

1. Theta Chi
2. Fiji
3. Beta

By: Three Best

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.