facebook

congrats

by: Miss Positivity

Congrats to AGD for winning Miss Homecoming
Congrats to KKG for winning overall Flag Football
Congrats to DDD for winning Miss Greek Week

Too much negativity on this site; lets add some positivity! Add anything I missed in the comments. I know Miss Fall Rush is coming up and Intramural Volleyball is in full swing. Good luck to all of our beautiful girls.

Posted By: Miss Positivity
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Love   

This is awesome! It shows that all sororities are active with amazing girls. Keep up the positive! War. Eagle!

By: Love
#2  by: As always!   

Congratulations to all the sororities who have won anything this semester!! There's more to come since the semester is not over! War Eagle!!

By: As always!
#3  by: However   

Miss Homecoming is supposed to be a representative of the school, working to solve a specific issue as a member of SGA. To say that a sorority "won" that title is kind of wrong- it's not a pageant or a competition, but an election. AGD was not elected, but Francie was, and I hope that continues to do great work with childhood cancer.

By: However
by: MemberOct 22, 2014 9:18:00 PM

Francie is a member of AGD and a positive representative of Auburn's students. The poster was just saying that many greek women represent and are involved in fun and positive things across campus. Take a deep breath and count to 10 before trying to tear a positive post apart. All In!

By: Member
#4  by: True   

She represents the school, but she is a member of AGD, therefore they are simply honoring her for her winning. Nothing wrong with acknowledging what group she is in. It is a winning situation for everyone.

By: True
#5  by: not alike   

One of these things isn't the same. Miss Homecoming, flag football, Miss Greek Week. Guess which one. To compare them is ridiculous.

By: not alike
by: Not Nice.Oct 22, 2014 9:23:12 PM

All things are positive a fun opportunities for greek women to be involved in at Auburn. Take a break from GR and find some happiness. You seem a little cranky.

By: Not Nice.
#6  by: All    

are winners! (That was the whole concept of the statement listed). Undoubtedly the poster above is not.

By: All
by: to allOct 22, 2014 6:16:09 PM

Just tired of your opportunistic self-promotion.

By: to all
#7  by: Then @ to all.....   

why do come on this site and read it? The majority are tired of having negative posters on here like you. I agree with the rest, congratulations! Here's promotion: Volleyball is going good!!!! Come out and support your group!!! Who will win it this year??!!

By: Then @ to all.....
by: IgnoreOct 22, 2014 9:14:07 PM

Ignore the negative poster. I feel bad for someone so cynical. The OP was just making a positive point that there are great girls involved in greek Life at Auburn.

By: Ignore

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.