facebook

new ranks

by: Alum

How do the rankings for sororities look like after this year's recruitment? Not looking for any bashing, just curious to see how everyone is doing.

Posted By: Alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pom pom   

I think it's very hard to make new rankings. Sororities saw great improvement across the board this year. It was a great rush and every sorority seem to have their best pledge classes yet which is amazing for Auburn greek life!

By: Pom pom
#2  by: All are doing great!   

Amazed at all the great looking girls in all the sororities! War Eagle!

By: All are doing great!
#3  by: wow!!!   

All seemed to have done pretty good! Impressed!

By: wow!!!
#4  by: Impressive!   

All the groups look good! Great bunch of pledges for everyone!!!

By: Impressive!
#5  by: Must say...   

all the groups do look good. However, I am surprised that the same person keeps posting on other sites about ranking these groups. Rush has been over for awhile and no one cares about seeing the same negative posts that these 1 or 2 girls write over and over. We get it... you hate several groups and you think your group is one of the best (let's face it, it is definitely one I those sororities writing it since who would place their own in a lower group of their ranking?) I am in one of those top groups and I know none of my group would lower themselves to sit on here and continue to do this. I agree it is cyber bullies and trolls after certain sororities who are doing well. Unhappy people to awful things and this is definitely under that title. Karma will be with them I am sure. All in!

By: Must say...
#6  by: So true!   

Let it go...rush is over till next year. We all know there are more issues to talk about on here than rush from 2 months ago.

By: So true!
#7  by: Yup   

This is the actual Auburn spirit

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.