facebook

chill

by: Fraternity

Can all of you girls please stop with the defensive peacekeeping movement? Y'all have clearly made your point but your unnecessarily excessive posting is knocking back some legitimate threads for fraternity rushees. Your PNMs get the picture and y'all don't have to be scared that they'll judge your sorority from this site. Just keep the posting to a minimum please.

Posted By: Fraternity
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hahahahaha   

Why the hell are you relying on GREEK RANK for fraternity postings anyway? Any DECENT fraternity wouldn't give a crap about what is posted on here, and wouldn't want rushees who even know what this site is.

By: hahahahaha
by: FraternityAug 1, 2014 12:45:15 AM

I was a rushee this summer. Got my info from one of the good threads and joined one of the considered best fraternities. It helped me weigh my options.

By: Fraternity
#2  by: Wait   

There are trolls on this site who post untrue nasty comments to
stir up trouble for frats & sororities at Auburn. It creates a bad image for the Greek community, so a truthful response is needed.

By: Wait
#3  by: Truth!   

The bumping freak is the one without a life.

By: Truth!
#4  by: OMG!   

Stop the bumping! Someone has nothing to do!

By: OMG!
by: bumperAug 2, 2014 12:30:14 AM

bump

By: bumper
#5  by: yeah...   

We only bump positive posts when a negative person from bama comes on here and starts bumping bad posts....so we TRY to bump the fraternity ones too, but sometimes we miss some. Do you want us to just put up with the attacks from bammers? Cause when they bump the negative posts its not just negative posts about sororities...

By: yeah...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.