facebook

more fraternity reps

by: Curious Rushee

Could the "Honest Unbiased" poster that made the Fraternity Reps list of the top 10 fraternities make a list for the other fraternities that weren't mentioned? That was by far the best and most helpful info list I've read and it seems like most agree with me. Please and thank you.

Posted By: Curious Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Please    

Make another list, or maybe an updated one? I posted in the other but that listed helped me a lot. Rushed the ones I was interested in an accepted a bid about a month and a half after looking. I'm sure it has helped others too, or at least I hope it will.

By: Please
#2  by: How?   

Could he make another one? Nothing has really happened since his/her last one to need to update it?

By: How?
by: PossiblyJul 21, 2014 11:22:21 PM

Include other fraternities, or update on how they think rush is going for each.

By: Possibly
by: PleaseJul 22, 2014 3:22:37 PM

Include every fraternity

By: Please
by: @PleaseJul 22, 2014 3:34:11 PM

While it is probably unfair, I don't think it is necessary to include all the fraternities. I mean, lets be honest chi phi, DKE, TKE, Theta Xi, CFA fraternity...some are just irrelevant. Is it fair? No, but as far as rushees do you really think they want to look at those? No, so many kids come up expecting to get into the "top" tier because they were cool back at their high school. I feel like top 15 or so would be enough. But, thats just me. Honest Unbiased may have just been a one time poster.

By: @Please
#3  by: FYI   

It's an anonymous site, anyone can claim to be the girl/boy who wrote that list

By: FYI
by: WellJul 22, 2014 4:46:43 PM

We would know. That person was so spot on accurate and unbiased. I doubt anyone else on this site has the ability to be that honest and correct and a ranking list.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.