facebook

summer rush

by: HSV

How do you find out when summer rush events are?

Posted By: HSV
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush List   

Get on a rush list.

By: Rush List
by: HSVApr 24, 2014 4:57:01 PM

I know I'm on the IFC rush list and Ive gone to the websites of the fraternities that I want to rush but they still have all of their rush info from last year posted and nothing from this year. I've signed up to receive rush info from some of the fraternities but I'm not sure if it's for last year or this year.

By: HSV
#2  by: If there's contact   

Information from old rush chairs on there contact one of them and ask. Chances are one of their assistants from last year is their rush chair this year

By: If there's contact
#3  by: Get on Rush list   

Make sure when you register through Greek Life you have all of your info for activities, honors, gpa etc...available. Fraternities look at that when compiling rush lists.

By: Get on Rush list
#4  by: Wondering   

Is there a certain place you can put your name and info down, or do you really have to know someone in the fraternity?

By: Wondering
#5  by: Honest Answer   

Most of the "top tier" fraternities (KA, SNU, SAE, FIJI, BETA, etc) don't really recruit from the IFC list, they recruit guys that one way or another have connections to the fraternity. However, that doesn't mean they don't look at the IFC list at all. They sometimes go through facebooks of kids on the IFC list to see if there are any kids that look cool. Honestly, most of the people on the IFC list don't have a chance with those bigger fraternities though. You can try getting on each fraternity's site and submitting your info that way. This is from a former rush chair.

By: Honest Answer
by: WonderingApr 28, 2014 7:53:25 PM

How do you get on the IFC list?

By: Wondering
#6  by: Frat   

Go to the individual web sites for fraternities here at auburn. They usually have a phone number or a email of the rush chair. Tell him your information and then ask him the dates of events most likely he will send you a letter with all the events on it.

By: Frat
#7  by: When?   

Does it all start?

By: When?
#8  by: Ans   

Fraternity websites. Google the auburn chapters

By: Ans
#9  by: WDE   

bump

By: WDE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.