facebook

top houses

by: Freshman

I'm going to UCI next semester and I'm looking to rush. Which sororities are top house? Who has the best sisterhoods? From my friends in college I know DG Aphi and KKG are pretty popular. Advice?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Imo   

Don't go in wanting a top house. Go in open minded. Dg and a phi don't have the best sisterhoods, although Dg is working on it. If you want good sisterhoods you'll find it a little lower. But also, DONT GO ON THIS SITE. It's literally all lies. And we don't have a kkg

By: Imo
#2  by: Nationwide   

All of the sororities we have here are very big name ones, maybe with the exception of SK, since they are a little smaller nationally from the west. Alpha Phi is strong in California and in the Northeast. DG is strong on the west coast in general. Tri Delt is strong in the South, Midwest, and East. Not sure about the rest but i know at a lot of schools, Pi Phi is top house. You can't go wrong joining any sororities at UCI. They're all great.

By: Nationwide
by: OkJul 2, 2015 10:06:09 AM

In a few other SoCal schools and the south Gphi is a top house, pi phi is popular on the east coast, axo and theta are mid houses in the south, but popular in the Midwest, sk is gaining popularity actually, at a few places their a mid their sorority.

By: Ok
by: YeahJul 2, 2015 10:08:45 AM

All the sororities at our school are the big name sororities nationwide. With the exception of like delta zeta, and kkg, but otherwise you can't go wrong wearing any of the letters here.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.