facebook

honest rankings

by: just be nice :)

TOP:

dg- soo many hot gorgeous girls. alot of beautiful blondes. legs for days. think serena from gossip girl. lots of tall ones who are really athletic. they kill it at sports. they have a really high gpa and all the frats want to have relations with them. they always do great in songfest. their merchandise is always cute and so are the girls. (con- they don't really go out much, so their frat relations MIGHT drop as a result. just speculation at this point)

aphi- gorgeous girls, hot damn they have some like actual super models. tfm instagram babe of the day? pretty sure all the ones from uci were aphis. alot more brunettes than dg, plus they are all very put together, poised, and classy. think blair waldorf from gossip girl. their philanthropy kills it every year, i think they raised more money than any other sorority. every frat wants to have relations with them (cons- their songfest performance was pretty boring, plus their venues for formals are usually bad)

tridelt- their fall pc was killer. have a sweet, down-to-earth, all american vibe. lots of cute blondes. they have really upped their game in diversity, they usually kill it at frat philanthropies, which definitely helps with relations. their house is really beautiful. they got their gpa up alot, and they won songfest! their performance and effort was spectacular. (cons- they live up to their reputation at the "party sorority" and sometimes get a little too wild or inappropiate in public)

cont....

Posted By: just be nice :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GG references    

Tri delt is more like SVDW before she ran away to boarding school.
Gphi is more like Jenny Humphrey bc no one likes Vanessa
AXO is nelly yuki

By: GG references
by: LolJun 30, 2015 1:38:17 AM

No one likes gphi either

By: Lol
by: lol Jul 3, 2015 1:35:49 PM

yeah as a dude who prides himself on watching gossip girl I agree, nobody likes gphi... but then again, I don't like any of the girls from DG Tri felt or Aphi either..... I'll still sleep with them tho.

By: lol
#2  by: Ugh   

Am I the only girl that thinks gossip girl is terrible?

By: Ugh
#3  by: Bump   

Only one worth reading

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.