facebook

hot girls in winter pcs

by: You're welcome

AXO: Pauline
GPhi: Markayla, Madison, Dahlia
Tri Delt: Ariana, Ash, Nicole, Andrea
Pi Phi: Michelle, Eleanor, Katrina
SK: Evana

I want to let you know that it took a very long time of procrastinating to create this list because I haven't met most the girls yet, and some chapters have more girls with public profiles so if you know more than the ones I included please share the love

Posted By: You're welcome
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Interesting    

Nice

By: Interesting
#2  by: lol   

10/10 you the man

By: lol
#3  by: lolol   

look at and compare those girls... that's why its
Tri Delta (i'd put them above alpha phi after this pc)
Gphi (who's shady techniques have got them this far)\n\n\n\n\nAXO/Pi Phi/SK

By: lolol
by: getting Mar 3, 2015 7:02:22 PM

Getting sick of people saying Tridelt is below Aphi and that Gphi recruits shady. They just made their chapter more appealing by being more involved and improving their sorority which attracted more girls and more girls that are good looking (because they have some already).

By: getting
by: HowMar 3, 2015 7:14:14 PM

How does GPhi recruit shady?

By: How
by: MehMar 4, 2015 2:02:06 AM

I consider myself a hot girl expert, and these name drops at least for tridelt and gphi are no hotter than the ones for AXO Pi Phi and SK. They're all pretty cute tbh.

By: Meh
#4  by: @Meh   

Well it's obvious all these girls are hot but these aren't the only girls in the PCs and the ranks are based on the number of hot girls compared to not hot girls if that makes sense

By: @Meh
#5  by: ok   

DG
Tridelt
Aphi

Gphi/Theta
Piphi

AXO
SK
Aephi

By: ok
by: honestlyMar 5, 2015 2:59:43 AM

if you can look at these girls and say that these ranks aren't accurate then i just don't know what to say to yu

By: honestly
#6  by: woah   

none of those tri delts are blonde

By: woah
#7  by: bump   

bump for jack ;)

By: bump
#8  by: You're welcome   

bumpin my OG list because it has the most high quality girls unfettered by Gphi self rankers and AXOS haters

By: You're welcome
by: kk AXOMar 18, 2015 1:47:25 AM

by ax's haters, do you mean every frat on campus except sig ep and phi delt? First thing I let my bro's know is to not invite AXO's to our house parties (except for a handful). We don't need beat girls drinking all of our alcohol and acting like they're top tier.

By: kk AXO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.