Beta

Fiji
Alpha Sig
Triangle

Posted By: let's be real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

No way is SAE in top. Their lack of a pledgeship leads to terrible brotherhood. KSig, sigma Pi, and phi psi all have pretty good brotherhoods and at least know all the guys in their chapter.

By: Lol
by: EhMar 2, 2015 11:47:11 PM

Sae and sigma pi are tied imo

By: Eh
#2  by: still   

I still don't get why there isn't a 4 frat top tier. If there can be 3 top tier sororities, how come there can't be 4 top frats? Based on the numbers, that would make sense. I'd put SAE as a bottom of the top tier.

By: still
by: TruthMar 3, 2015 1:15:34 AM

Tri delt is not top tier, neither is sae

By: Truth
by: becauseMar 3, 2015 3:47:05 PM

because what has SAE done that would make them top tier? Honestly Sig Pi probably doesn't even deserve top tier either.

By: because
#3  by: eh   

Gphi ahead of Theta, Sigma Pi ahead of SAE, Sig Ep barely above Sigma Nu. Phi Delt and Pikapp have guys dating girls in top sororities, so I'd put both of them in the same tier is Sigma Nu and Sig Ep and Sigma Chi, and put Beta at the top of the bottom tier.

By: eh
by: huhMar 3, 2015 5:07:09 PM

I'm actually kind of curious why sig ep is ranked so low. They def have some goobers but they have some hot guys too, and they have a house. plus greek awards.
why is sig nu better? just cuz they have better relations with alpha phi?

By: huh
#4  by: nope.   

Move Sigma Pi above Phi Psi
Make SigEp/Phi Delt/Pi Kapp the same they're pretty interchangeable
Move Sigma Nu below SigEp/PhiDelt/Pi Kapp

By: nope.
by: yea... noMar 3, 2015 9:16:01 PM

Sig pi isnt top anymore. All the sig pi parties I've been to have been lame and their new pledges are awkward and handsie. They haven't been doing much lately. They don't deserve top tier anymore than SAE does. If you want a top tier party go to a KSig or phi psi party. sig pi has fallen so much from my first year here.

but yea Phi delt is a cool group of guys and I think they're on the same rank as sig ep and pi Kapp or even above them.

By: yea... no
#5  by: ^   

You've only been here for a year. Obviously you don't have a clue

By: ^
by: ?Mar 4, 2015 1:06:11 AM

Im a 4th year...

By: ?
by: ?Mar 4, 2015 3:00:58 AM

Sorry I did not know that one must write academically in every aspect of life. If I desired to be graded outside of the classroom, believe me, the choice would not have been on a subjective website riddled with enough fallacies that, with a mere glance at this website, would make a politician vomit.

Furthermore, how does your being meticulous while reading ("I'm quite meticulous when I read...") relate to someone else ("... but I could see how someone would misinterpret your statement.) misinterpreting a statement? Are you these other said people?

What are your views on PIKE?

By: ?
by: mmmMar 4, 2015 3:28:29 AM

It's UCI most people should be able to type like these two subjects here.

By: mmm
by: lolMar 4, 2015 3:42:24 AM

yeah but in an academic setting not a casual setting like this. it's obvious that they are trying to show off

By: lol
by: haha wowMar 4, 2015 11:05:38 AM

Wow all I was saying was I could see why someone could misinterpret your statement. I didn't say you had to write as if you were being graded. And how was I showing off to the comment above me? I'm just saying I understood what you were saying because I read it over carefully.

By: haha wow
#6  by: Pike    

Make the fraternity top tier 4 total and take SAE out and make the top 4 Ksig, Phi Psi, Sigma Pi, Pike. Pike deserves it, theyre putting in work while SAE is crumbling

By: Pike
#7  by: Bump   

First thing I read on this site thats right

By: Bump
#8  by: Bump   

Yes

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.