facebook

i just want to know

by: Huh

Why is AXO bottom tier now? I personally love AXO and think they're the most well-rounded chapter on campus. They have one of the best sisterhoods too. Now all of a sudden they're on par with SK? I just don't think that's accurate.

Posted By: Huh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Some are nice, some are rude/standoffish. They are kind of boring too. The only frats that talk to them are aepi, phi delt, Sigma chi, sigma nu and pi kapp. And, last year they tried to say they were better than theta because they're classier, but honestly I think anyone (even sororities) would rather chill with a theta than an axo.

By: truth
by: Well, Oct 25, 2014 11:37:13 PM

I personally would rather hang out with an AXO than a Theta, but that's just me.

By: Well,
by: @ aboveOct 26, 2014 12:46:54 PM

We've had both as our sister sororities and both were really sweet to us.

By: @ above
#2  by: well   

Well, let's put it into perspective. They have a few cute girls but the majority are not attractive. Their sisterhood is okay at best, but I've noticed the racial divide others have noticed. They don't have a strong philanthropy. Most frats don't care much for them. All their Greek awards last year were kind of a joke (no one else agreed). They didn't place for Songfest (even tho all shook up was decent). They don't have any really fun events that they do. Lots of people have said they are boring. I'm not trying to be harsh, but I think Piphi is better and that is why they are considered bottom tier now.

By: well
#3  by: listen   

The reason why AXO is so low this year is the same reason Gphi is doing so well right now. Guys don't want to hang out with mean girls. We're human. AXOs were more condescending than DGs, caused problems at parties, and frankly just weren't that attractive. They don't seem to care very much about events, and a lot of girls are bummed out they didn't get called back by Theta, and this year, Gphi (from what I've heard). frats aren't stoked on them, which leads to less attractive pnms, which leads to them dropping. I think they're on par with SK because they're prettier, but if I had it my way, SK would be above them.

By: listen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.