facebook

what do sororities look for in a pnm?

by: THIRDYEAR

So, I finally want to go through fall rush, and I want to know what do top houses like APhi and DG look for and what makes them say "she's what we're looking for" ?

Posted By: THIRDYEAR
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bump please?   

i'm curious tooo

By: bump please?
#2  by: real talk   

hot girls. blondes. everything is very superficial and shallow in the beginning

By: real talk
#3  by: well   

i'm not in either of those chapters so i can't speak for them and can only speak on behalf of my sorority but i think this is similar in a lot of houses. we want girls who will be a positive addition and contribute to our chapter. well-rounded is great, leadership potential/involvement is too. in general, everyone wants the whole package. and girls who fit in well with most our sisters is important (don't worry too much about that though, you'll know where you fit and where you don't).

By: well
by: wellJul 30, 2014 2:06:52 PM

I agree with well. But yes, Alpha Phi and Delta Gamma are shallow. They tailor their recruitment to get the mkst attractive classes. Their sisterhood are not as strong as other sororities because they make looks to be more of a priority than it needs to be. All chapters have pretty girls fyi.

By: well
#4  by: Can confirm   

Be skinny, we don't want girls with a bmi above 20
Sorry, good luck!<3

By: Can confirm
by: huhJul 31, 2014 4:28:41 AM

so how does alpha phi cheat?

By: huh
by: LolJul 31, 2014 1:59:01 PM

I have to agree with "well". Alpha phi is notorious for cheating. They dirty rush especially to get the "perfect" girls but then end up getting fined for it
Since rushing is all a bug equation in a computer they have to cheat to get it to work in their favor and get their top picks

By: Lol
by: LolJul 31, 2014 1:59:51 PM

Oops I meant I agree with "LOL"

By: Lol
by: HAHAAug 2, 2014 2:25:18 AM

LOL so sad but so true.

By: HAHA
#5  by: wtf   

trolllz

By: wtf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.