facebook

sororities

by: sorority

Sororities on the same lines are essentially the same ranking wise, just different vibes/personalities. There's no point in arguing which ones are higher than the other ones within the same line, so I'm just going to put them in ABC order.

ADPi / KD / ZTA
AOPi / DDD / DG
DZ / Pi Phi / Theta
AXO / XO / Kappa
Deeph/ Phi Mu
AEPhi / SK
GPhiB

Stop being so petty about which house is better within each tier. Your tumblrs look the same, your social calenders looks the same, so your basically on the same level. Of course we all think our own houses are the best! Thats why we're in our respective chapters.

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I like this    

I like this alphabetical order so people can't complain about their house being one above another. These are the rankings. No one comment about how your house is better than the other bc this is the general consensus of the tier system here at UF.

By: I like this
#2  by: Pan woman    

This is so true!!! PNMs take note that most houses will move up and/or down on this site during your tenure at UF so take a hard look at the houses during rush and be open minded.

By: Pan woman
#3  by: Wow   

This is it

By: Wow
#4  by: Zzzzzzzzz   

You're useless. You're rating a sorority that isn't even here yet. So dumb!

By: Zzzzzzzzz
#5  by: YES   

One of the best and most accurate ratings I've seen. Agree that Dg is level with Aopi and that Dz is with theta and PI phi

By: YES

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.