facebook

sorority prices

by: Help

I was wondering how much do sororities cost? I know it varies by chapter, but an estimate of each house would be really helpful. I don't want to end up accepting a bid for a sorority that I can't afford. Thanks a bunch!

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ..   

There will be a round where they will go over costs. You can ask how much they are. Some will be very expensive while others will not. Some will offer payment plans or allow you to be inactive or defer your bid.

By: ..
#2  by: ..   

There will be a round where they will go over costs. You can ask how much they are. Some will be very expensive while others will not. Some will offer payment plans or allow you to be inactive or defer your bid.

By: ..
#3  by: Girl   

Know that DZ is the most expensive at 4000+ a semester. Tridelt is second most expensive. Theta and pi phi are among some of the cheapest. Take into consideration that these dues include your meal plan too! And there are payment plans

By: Girl
by: Wrong^May 5, 2015 7:18:28 PM

DZ is not 4000+ a semester, although it is still one of the more expensive ones. They are no more than 3000 a semester

By: Wrong^
by: Wrong^May 5, 2015 7:18:41 PM

DZ is not 4000+ a semester, although it is still one of the more expensive ones. They are no more than 3000 a semester

By: Wrong^
by: NopeMay 6, 2015 2:54:33 AM

This is inaccurate. Just ask at recruitment, they are prepared and have correct answers.

By: Nope
by: CheapMay 7, 2015 4:01:15 PM

KKG is also cheap and doesn't fine

By: Cheap

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.