facebook

recs

by: Recommendation Letters

I've read that at some schools letters of Rec and be detrimental. Girls who are currently in chapters, would you say they are helpful, detrimental, or have no affect?

Posted By: Recommendation Letters
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oh boy   

they don't make any difference in my sorority. plus, if you are a legacy that will help; especially a ADPi legacy. They take them all and you can tell from the recent pledge class.

By: oh boy
#2  by: soph pnm   

I've been told to get them for every house, because you don't know going in who you'll click with and you don't wanna end up not having any letters for your favorites! I'm currently using the summer to meet women from my network's network, get to know each other, and ask for a rec.

By: soph pnm
#3  by: >   

How did you network? What did you do? you met chapter women already?

By: >
#4  by: How   

can you meet sisters before recruitment so they can get to know you more?

By: How
#5  by: recruitmentfairie   

lol nobody cares about your rec letters unless a current active (important) sister wrote it for you, or an important alumni who gives us money and is relevant. Otherwise WE DONT CARE. We look at it, nod, but it doesn't help you, or hurt you, or anything. Just present yourself well during rush, be cool and you'll be fine.

By: recruitmentfairie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.