facebook

delt

by: Still Rising or Staying?

I usually party at houses like ATO or Theta Chi with girls in my sorority but this weekend I went to a Delt party. I was very impressed with the guys, especially the younger ones. I know they've moved past Kappa/AXO to PiPhi/DZ/ChiO but are they still rising?

Posted By: Still Rising or Staying?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Idk but   

Their hamster with the Instagram is soo cute! I want to make it on it haha

By: Idk but
by: Hey..Apr 29, 2015 2:15:54 PM

You do know that the hamster has been up half of their asses, right?

By: Hey..
#2  by: I think   

i think they seem to be rising, they have pretty good parties, the guys are hit or miss but for the most part they're slowly rising

By: I think
#3  by: sorority   

Delt is not very attractive. They are sweet, but not very alpha. Delt is far from the top.

By: sorority
#4  by: uh   

okay delt, it's pretty obvious you wrote this about yourself. yes you're rising. if you're gonna pretend to be a girl on here do it better next time.

By: uh
by: 23Apr 28, 2015 3:05:45 PM

same could be said about sororities

By: 23
by: actuallyApr 29, 2015 1:19:16 AM

The same can't be said about sororities. Simply because there is more competition as a result of only having 16 of them

By: actually
#5  by: Zeta   

Delt is way better than most top frats. They have the hottests guys, best philanthropies and the best socials. Delt is my favorite house by far. Definitely on par with Sigma chi and SAE and ATO.

By: Zeta
by: HelloApr 28, 2015 1:27:07 PM

Hahaha

By: Hello
by: lolApr 28, 2015 2:29:04 PM

This legitimately has me dying of laughter. Delt, please get off this site asap before you embarrass yourself even more.

By: lol
by: 543Apr 29, 2015 6:47:48 PM

^^^obviously someone in another fraternity trying to make Delts look ignorant

By: 543
#6  by: Well   

They got a pontoon boat a couple weeks ago and i had a blast drinking with them on it with them. They always do fun things and are really nice!

By: Well
#7  by: Groupyy   

They are getting their entire house renovated over summer

By: Groupyy
by: AND...Apr 29, 2015 2:14:49 PM

They are getting a pontoon boat! Sick!

By: AND...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.