facebook

shocking hoco pair

by: gatorstrat

I heard from my roommate that Sigma Kappa is probably having homecoming with Pi Lambda Phi... Either SK is moving down or Pi Lamb is moving up. What is it?

Posted By: gatorstrat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Honestly who cares, but SK is going down big time (arguable the worst at this point) and pi lamb isn't getting better. This isn't a shocking pair, really.

By: Lol
by: ridiculousApr 22, 2015 8:29:12 PM

this post is ridiculous "SK is going down big time"….really? I think most would agree that SK is pretty much at the bottom working hard to get up higher. But to dump on them to say they are going down big time illustrates that you have no brain.

By: ridiculous
by: ClarificationApr 22, 2015 9:31:30 PM

By "going down big time", I meant that that every PC is getting worse. That signifies a decline

By: Clarification
#2  by: BHAC   

While it may be true that Pi Lamb is attempting to court Sigma Kappa, there is no guarantee that they will do homecoming with Pi Lamb. Lambda Chi is also apparently courting Pi Lamb, and from what I've heard from SK, Lambda Chi is the clear front runner in that race. Although I guess anything can happen

By: BHAC
by: To ClarificationApr 24, 2015 3:29:56 PM

Again…you have no brain

By: To Clarification
#3  by: SK   

SK is not going down whatsoever idk where that comes from? and Pi Lam is moving up imo, my SK roommate says she is for them over lambda chi.

By: SK
by: ? May 2, 2015 8:19:04 PM

Where are they living when their house gets redone then?

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.