facebook

adpi kd xo

by: thinking about rushing

I'm a freshman thinking about rushing this fall as a sophomore and am considering ADPi, KD and Chi O. Does ADPi really have a divide, and I've met a lot of Chi Os who are really pretty and nice so why are they so much lower on all of the tier rankings? Thanks.

Posted By: thinking about rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: yo   

Your first mistake is in thinking that there are these magic rankings. Who do you think "ranks" the houses? If you really are interested in rushing, go into it with an open mind and meet the girls in each house. Do you think in 10 years it is going to matter if Chi O "ranked" lower than other houses? Have fun rushing, go to wherever you are invited to join, meet some nice girls that you will call your friends forever and graduate and get a job. RANKING DOES NOT MATTER.

By: yo
#2  by: A   

Every house has different groups of girls in it. Go in with an open mind because if you focus on these houses only you could miss out on a house that is a good fit for you.

By: A
#3  by: Sam   

Please don't go into rush thinking you are only rushing specific houses. You need to open your mind up and realize that the sororities are looking at you as well. Keep an open mind and you will be fine as all houses have something to offer.

By: Sam
#4  by: Haha   

As a sophomore, you had better adjust your attitude. You will be lucky to get a bid anywhere. You have no control over the process. Keep an open mind or you will be highly disappointed.

By: Haha
by: SophomoreMar 12, 2018 7:54:45 PM

Not true. I went in as a sophomore and didnt get dropped from any houses and got my top choice but I agree, go in with an open mind cuz where I prefed wasn't even one of my top three until I went through recruitment.

By: Sophomore
#5  by: Okay   

Go Adpi or Kd. No divide at Adpi. Please keep an open mind. Adpi and Kd so very hard to get a bid from. Anyone can get a bud from XO.

By: Okay
by: XoMar 9, 2018 6:41:16 AM

They are Adpi and Kd rejects. Adpi and Kd are stellar houses.,xo Is bland and boring. Adpi and Kd Top houses. Xo bottom of the middle.

By: Xo
by: SophomoreMar 9, 2018 4:07:16 PM

By now you should have made friends in some of the sororities, and you should go where your best friends are. XO has some really great girls as do the other sororities. Don’t fall for the “rejects” line. Most of the girls in XO wanted XO. To the snotty elitists in some of the “top tier” sororities, I’d ask if they are rejects themselves from Harvard or Duke, which are “top tier” colleges. If these elite girls are so rich and smart, why aren’t they at Harvard? Maybe they aren’t so elite after all. Anyway, pick the soroity with your best friends in it and get involved. You’ll be glad you did.

By: Sophomore
by: Xo May 5, 2018 4:30:57 PM

Run ladies. I rushed my freshman dropped out before prefs. I preffed at xo , Zta and Dg . I only got Xo. I never have cried so hard in my life. All my friends are in top 4 houses. I just should not have joined Xo.

By: Xo
by: OhhhhJul 18, 2020 8:47:28 PM

Many of them are PACE! should have gone to Auburn or Ole Miss lol

By: Ohhhh
#6  by: The difference.    

First of all they are all great houses. I preffed at all three. I did not end up on Xo for a reason. They just appeared to reserved and too religious for me. They are genuine girls . I did not see myself in a lower tier house.

By: The difference.
#7  by: Lol   

I can see you wanting to get into Adpi and Kd. Most girls do. But xo? No do not do it. You will be sooo disappointed. Besides there are other good houses like phi Pi, dz , theta in the middle tier.

By: Lol
by: Middle tier ranksMar 12, 2018 11:05:30 AM

Phi Pi/theta
Dz
Deeph
Xo
Kappa

As you can see Xo barely a middle tier house and falling fast.,

By: Middle tier ranks
by: lmaoDec 15, 2019 11:53:51 PM

phi pi

By: lmao
#8  by: Jeolosy    

Look past all the critics of Xo. We have a super group of girls that are not only having fun, but we are going places with our lives. You’ll be joining into the largest and most influential alumnae organization that has the contacts to help you get ahead anywhere in the country. We don’t feel threatened by the other sororities, but some of their members must feel threatened by us!

By: Jeolosy
#9  by: Mistake   

My biggest mistake was thinking I knew where I wanted to be. I ended up in a house I never saw myself fitting into so just keep an open mind. You have no idea where you will end up fitting in

By: Mistake
#10  by: Go home XO    

All the self ranking from the most boring house in the middle tier. Average Joes. Nothing special about these girls. . Boring ! ! !

By: Go home XO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.