facebook

zeta!

by: still hopeful :)

So I'm going to zta's ice cream social on Wednesday. I really want a bid, like I would literally live and die to be a zeta. Problem is I know no one in it. What can I do to make sure that I get a bid? Would it be weird to ask if I could meet sisters early? Or if I had an alum of a different zta chapter call in or email a rec letter?

Posted By: still hopeful :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Help?   

Where is the info about zeta rush? Is it Wednesday the 28th? Are there any other events? I couldnt go to the meeting :(

By: Help?
#2  by: .   

Not knowing anyone in a sorority doesn't particularly hurt or help your chances. There's no guide book to go by to make sure you get a bid. Just calm down, be yourself and you'll end up where you belong!

By: .
by: EhJan 27, 2015 10:57:28 AM

Literally who are you geeds that post things like this? Zeta isn't taking a big class so it's almost going to all be referrals of sisters. You're going to need to be on point to get a random spring bid, and you probably aren't if you don't have any ZTA friends, soooo good luck.

By: Eh
by: why?Jan 27, 2015 4:37:17 PM

is it zeta then ZTA.....

By: why?
by: WhatJan 28, 2015 1:50:49 AM

Because they're the same thing.............?

By: What

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.