facebook

hazing

by: jw

Which fraternities are known for hazing the hardest? And is it possible to join a top tier frat without being dangerously hazed? (I can deal with a lot of the grunt stuff that pledges go through as a right of passage but I'm more concerned with things that'll endanger me or really make me not want to continue with pledgeship)

Posted By: jw
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: common sense    

How about you leave as soon as you see something you dont like? And actually speak out about it because its a problem and people get away with it unfortunately. The hard hazing practices arent from people who are really brothers

By: common sense
#2  by: really?   

how about not join a fraternity. its all harmless fun

By: really?
by: NotDec 4, 2019 9:49:27 AM

Harmless fun? Students die.

By: Not
#3  by: Common Sense   

If it's harmless fun, be sure to look up the trouble that Fraternities and Sororities have gotten into at such places as FAMU and UNC. Students have died from people pretending to be their brothers and sisters from such cruel acts

By: Common Sense
#4  by: i agree   

Any type of life threatening type of hazing must stop.You can make pledges earn their spot in the house without threatening their lives. Fraternities and Sororities need to consider this every semester and with any pledgeship type prank. Geeze.... just use your brains, be creative and practice common sense.

By: i agree
#5  by: zebe   

ZBT has no pledging or hazing bruh

By: zebe
by: Gonzo Feb 18, 2015 5:46:50 PM

im interested in a few frats, but ZBT in particular. I will be somewhat older then most of the brothers there.And Im seeking to do more community events like dance marathon, fundraisers to support charities, and also date functions. I have a gf in KD, and I heard ZBT and KD do a lot of community events an date functions together, is this true?

By: Gonzo
by: SoFeb 20, 2015 2:15:16 PM

Literally everyone is going to recognize your pathetic rambling about your girlfriend, your preachy fear of hazing, and your tier (plus ZBT?) obsession when they black ball you at rush.

Good luck with those community events, maybe try the cicerones. Or try joining KD too, idk you seem like a good fit.

By: So
by: HaFeb 22, 2015 9:07:50 AM

^ our KD-dating-wannabe-frat-star responds to himself. Obvious.

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.