facebook

difference between zbt and tep?

by: OP

Hey guys, I'm seriously considering rushing in the spring and these are the two houses I'm most interested in. Can anyone shed some light on the differences between them since they seem pretty similar? Also, is ZBT really about to lose their house?

Posted By: OP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer   

You're right about them being similar but ZBT is ranked a little higher here. They won't be for long though since Sig Ep will be back to take their house, leaving ZBT with nowhere to go.

By: Answer
#2  by: qqqqq   

TEP nationally is irrelevant, stay away.. As for ZBT, they'll be getting a house in 2-3 years if you can wait that long, but their brotherhood isn't as good as TEP's/

By: qqqqq
#3  by: pi guy   

If it were a couple years ago I'd go with ZBT but they're about to fall off with their housing situation. They compete for the same type of guys and ZBT usually gets the better ones but I can see TEP taking their place and moving up after Sig Ep comes back. You might want to check out other houses like AEPi, Phi Delt, Pike, and Sig Ep too.

By: pi guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.