facebook

rushee

by: curious

Theta chi vs Pi kapp. What are the guys like and are they known for having good brotherhoods?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 123   

I wouldn't say either house is among the strongest brotherhoods on campus.

Theta Chi definitely not, they have a bunch of ex Sig Ep members that wanted to stay Greek. Most of them still consider themselves Sig Ep. The benefit to this is that the Sig Ep members joining along with their new house meant they rose in the rankings a bit, they're upper middle tier.

Pi Kapp is more middle of the road (but they have potential for improvement and are building a new house soon as far as I know and are still new). However their brotherhood is certainly much better than Theta Chi's, if that is what you are after.

Both are good fraternities that are on the rise, talk to the brothers in winter and see what you think.

By: 123
#2  by: exp   

From my experience Pi Kapp has a strong brotherhood and are generally nicer guys, while Theta Chi is more just a group of people who pay dues to hang out with each other. Both have their perks, but I see Pi Kapp as a better fraternity overall.

By: exp
#3  by: Girl   

I personally love Theta Chi, but the comments about all the Sig Exes are very true. It helped them rise, but lots of those brothers like to boast about being Sig Eps rather than Theta Chis. The brotherhood isn't very strong, but you would definitely get a mix of a lot of different kind of guys. Pi Kapp has a much stronger brotherhood, but obviously isn't quite as high on the tier system.

By: Girl
#4  by: true   

I guess I don't know much about theta chi's brotherhood, but i've been to a good amount of their parties and every guy has always been so nice/i always have a fun time. Pi Kapp is working their way up, and definitely has a good amount of good looking, really nice guys too. I like both fraternities.

By: true

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.