facebook

tep beat out phi delt and zbt?

by: Spring 2015 Rushee

I'm going to rush a fraternity in the spring. For the fall 14 PCs, I heard that Tep stole a lot of kids from Phi Delt and Zbt, and has the best pledge class of the 3. Is this true?

Posted By: Spring 2015 Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

no

By: no
#2  by: uf   

yes

By: uf
#3  by: Uf greek   

No phi delt has a really good pledge class and so does Zbt. Tep does too but phi delt and Zbt are a little better in my opinion

By: Uf greek
#4  by: Uf   

Tep did in fact take some potential zeebs and phi delts, to my knowledge.

By: Uf
#5  by: Honestly   

Don't rush TEP. They only have 13 chapters, with their best one being at UF.

By: Honestly
#6  by: ha    

ZBT and Phi Delt especially are light years ahead of TEP. Their regular socials / homecoming rotation is AEPhi and Deeph. Nuff said.

By: ha
#7  by: lmao   

I'm sure whoever wrote this is actually a tep pledge or brother. I can tell you with almost 100% certainty that there is not one tep pledge that received a bid from ZBT or Phi Delt. For everyone else reading this, unless you plan on wearing one of those tuxedo shirts and sandals to your wedding, don't rush tep.

By: lmao
#8  by: The Truth   

Teps pledge class consists of kids who did not get bids at Phi Delt or ZBT.

By: The Truth
#9  by: ^    

They simply use their religion to get in, and would not get a bid at even the lowest of houses. Let's not beat around the bush here.

By: ^
#10  by: Serious Answer   

They definitely got some that would have went ZBT. Maybe a few that would have went Phi Delt. Good pledge class overall and comparable to ZBT. Probably not on par with Phi Delt though.

By: Serious Answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.