chi o/tri delt
azd/kappa/kd
theta/sigma kappa/axo
agd

Posted By: ksu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat   

Definitely switch Chi O and G Phi, and maybe move AXiD to second tier. Other than that, pretty accurate.

By: Frat
#2  by: ^^^^   

No. G Phi is marginally better than Chi O. If you want Chi O higher, you could move them to the top after G Phi. And also leave AXD where they are too.

By: ^^^^
#3  by: ^^^^   

I would say Chi O or Pi Phi at the top. chi O just went up in grades making them a better competition and their pledge class this year is killin it with involvement. Everything else looks good

By: ^^^^
#4  by: state   

This is extremely accurate. Pi phi adpi and gphi all compete for the same girls and chi o and tri delt usually go for the same girls

By: state
by: Ksu Aug 16, 2015 10:33:35 PM

Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about: chio, gphi, and piphi compete for the same girls. Tri delt gets the leftovers and adpi takes totally different girls.

By: Ksu
#5  by: move   

Move ADPi down below Tridelt. They don't take top girls, sorry.

By: move
#6  by: top   

ChiO, GPhi, PiPhi

move ADP down

By: top
#7  by: Frat star   

Lol since when is gphi a top house? Bunch of leftovers from pi phi and chi o, they have a few cute girls, a lot of party girls, overall just middle tier.

By: Frat star
by: disagreeAug 28, 2015 11:41:29 PM

They've been a top house at least since I've been here.

By: disagree
by: KsuSep 2, 2015 9:08:57 AM

Much agreed, idk whats happening here. Gphis don't get top girls.

By: Ksu
by: hum..^^^Sep 2, 2015 10:24:55 AM

Maybe open your eyes and look around. I think they do. Maybe your house got out-recruited and it's hard to admit, but it is definitely true. GPB is definitely a top house.

By: hum..^^^
#8  by: true   

top 3 at KSU = XO, GPB, PBP

By: true
#9  by: sorority   

Switch AXiD and theta

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.