facebook

preference day

by: KSTATE

I saw something cool on another website of girls who posted the 3 houses that they had on pref day to show that girls in our greek community can fit into many different places, no matter the "top tier" houses. Instead of bashing other houses and ranking them in order, I felt like this would give a positive look to future PNMs going through recruitment this upcoming year.

On preference day I had: Pi phi, Tri Delt, and Chi O.

Posted By: KSTATE
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Confused sorority   

I had Tri Delt Zeta and GPhi. 3 very different houses but I felt at home in all 3!!

By: Confused sorority
#2  by: yeah   

Tri delt, kappa, and pi phi

By: yeah
#3  by: sorority   

pi phi, g phi, chi o

By: sorority
by: ksuJan 4, 2015 10:50:58 PM

I had Chi O and G Phi (such a hard choice between those two) and I also pref'd AXiD

By: ksu
#4  by: Wildcat   

I had Theta, Pi Phi and Sigma Kappa. All very different houses!

By: Wildcat
#5  by: sororityty Girl   

Kappa Delta, Zeta, and Sigma Kappa. All different but felt like such a perfect fit for me.

By: sororityty Girl
#6  by: in a house    

I had TriDelt, ADPI and GPhi all very different houses but could see myself in all of them!

By: in a house
#7  by: Catz   

I had Pi phi, ADPi, and Zeta! Saw myself fitting into more than just those three! Greek life is full of opportunities for academic success and fun no matter what letters you wear on your pocket t shirt :)

By: Catz
#8  by: ksu   

Pi Phi, GPhi, KD

By: ksu
#9  by: sorority   

I absolutely loved Tri Delt and Pi Phi going into the preference round and was so stuck on either keeping Gphi or Chi O to bring to preference day. I ended up cutting Gphi and had Tri Delt, Pi Phi and Chi O on my preference round. I felt so at home at all 3 and was torn between 2 of these because of the connections that I made with 2 of the houses. All in all I ended up finding the perfect fit and couldn't be happier, but definitely wouldn't have been disappointed if I were in one of my other choices.

By: sorority
#10  by: greekchick   

I had Gphi, Tri-delt, and AXD. All three great houses for a good mix of different kinds of girls. I saw myself fitting into each and a lot of good friends I made at Kstate are in those houses!

By: greekchick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.