facebook

whick fraternity is right for me?

by: Newcomer

Hey everyone. My name Is Jacob and I'm interested in rushing next fall at KSU. Could anyone give me a pointer in which house they feel I might fit best? I'll be majoring in either History or Psychology. (I know, big difference, but you get the idea of what interests me.) I work with animals, volunteer entirely too much and I'm health conscious. I guess I'm pretty well rounded haha. I'm not too interested in partying until I black out but I don't want to be bored to death either.

This school seems to have some really a really good Greek scene and I'd like to be apart of it.

Posted By: Newcomer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: EMAW   

I'd look into Delta Sigma Phi or Delta Chi. Maybe Farmhouse too, but those guys are usually ag majors.

By: EMAW
#2  by: KSU Alumn   

I am a KSU Delta Chi Alumnus I know there are quite a few guys in psychology majors and also wildlife conservation. One of the guys actually moved to Washington during a summer and interned working with cougars (the animal). If you're interested I can get you in contact with our recruitment chair and you guys can set up a time to meet.

email me eamcmican@gmail.com

By: KSU Alumn
#3  by: Catz   

Look into Delta Sig! Fun, sweet guys that are down to earth!

By: Catz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.