facebook

wearing letters of removed chapters?

by: Removed chapters?

Is it common for people to wear letters from chapters that are no longer on campus? I'm going to be a junior and my freshman year I spent the year at another college where I was a brother of Beta Theta Pi. I rarely wore letters last year since every time I did someone came up to me asking how intense was the hazing? I always respond don't know I was at another college and when URI Beta's were kicked off I was in high school.

Anyway, do guys wear TEP letters still? Do girls still wear Alpha Chi Omega letters?

Posted By: Removed chapters?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Ya sometimes you see girls wearing AXO letters around. But I cant deny people think it is strange because they are no longer a chapter. And obviously the first thing people think of is how they were kicked off campus.

By: ...
#2  by: We   

Who cares? Wear your letters if you want to, you earned them.

By: We
#3  by: Yes   

A guy in my class would wear his TEP letters once in a while. It's unlikely you'll see them as common as a current frat/sorority. With Beta Theta Pi, 99% of current undergrads were not on campus when they were kicked off so they're probably curious of the rumors. Don't let it bother you, were your Beta letters with pride

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.