facebook

self ranking

by: Wow

The post which was about TKE and other fraternities(Sig Pi, and Fiji were mentioned) has been reported off this website. Shows how much they use this website to report it so many times lol.

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: really...   

Instead of worrying so much about everyone else, just do you bro. We're above all the petty BS that goes on here.

By: really...
#2  by: Haha   

Wow that proves TKE self ranks so hard. If someone says my frat blows, it doesnt effect me one bit.

By: Haha
#3  by: hm   

Step 1: Complain about other fraternities and claim they self-rank.

Step 2: Tell a few of your friends to report the post you posted yourself to get it removed.

Step 3: Post a follow-up post claiming the people you were complaining about reported your post and bash them some more.

And the circle-jerk of retardation is complete!

By: hm
by: LolJun 30, 2015 11:29:53 AM

I doubt someone would have that much time, to ask their friends to post and report stuff on here. Apparently we have a conspiracy theorist on this website lol.

By: Lol
by: hmJun 30, 2015 6:40:47 PM

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised. This website is full of more anger than a virgin teenager.

By: hm
#4  by: Sir    

This is hilarious. TKE is number one at self ranking and that's about it. They are fun and have some great guys but it's just too soon for them to even be considered for the top. Sigma pi has deff dropped in the past few years they are still middle in my opinion but think they are the greatest thing to happen to this campus. And Fiji just makes it so painfully obvious that they self rank by posting about how chill they are and then bashing chi phi for having "small pillars" on their house. Come on guys

By: Sir
by: PillarsJul 3, 2015 11:09:08 PM

Their pillars are average

By: Pillars
by: .Aug 5, 2015 9:04:29 PM

Truer words might have never been spoken.

By: .
#5  by: ^^^   

Proves the point.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.