facebook

do people actually believe this?

by: What a joke?

Do people actually believe what they read on this site? About 80% of stuff on here is a joke.

The majority of "rankings" are self ranked. Some fraternities and sororities have 5 great ranking within 15 minutes of each other. How obvious is that?

Don't pay any attention to which sorority has the hottest girls or which frat parties the most. Just rush and figure out which group of girls/guys you fit in with the best.

Posted By: What a joke?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mod   

It's all self ranking and bullying. Used to make insecure people feel better about themselves.

By: Mod
#2  by: yea   

There is lots of self ranking, but there is also plenty of stuff that is honest. Lots of people try to give good advice. If you go through the forum questions and responses, you will see some truth about URI greek life. It's fairly obvious to tell which people post bullying rumors and hateful messages and who is not. You can't necessarily dismiss everything that gets posted on here as a joke.

By: yea
#3  by: You are right   

This is 100% true. How would someone in tke or pika know who close the kids in ZBT or FIJI are? Do The girls in ADPi and A Phi live together? I highly doubt the kids are friends with everyone in their own chapter. In my fraternity, there are kids who I've only said "hey or what's up?" to. I like all the kids in my frat but I wouldn't say I'm friends with all of them.

By: You are right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.