facebook

pledges

by: Spring

what does everyone think about the new spring pledge classes from aphi, phi sig, zta, chi o, dz, and sigma kappa?

Posted By: Spring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Uh   

Has anyone even seen the new members for Phi Sig, Sigma Kappa, or ZTA?

By: Uh
#2  by: Yup   

APhi, ChiO, and DZ all have really pretty pledges. ZTA, SK, and PSS haven't put out any pics of their classes.

By: Yup
#3  by: tbh   

i feel like a phi settled with their class... not as pretty as they used to be and its probably because no one wants to join them anymore

By: tbh
by: HiFeb 26, 2015 12:07:00 PM

I thought they were pretty, maybe not Aphi 3-4 years ago, but pretty. And they did have a lot of girls go to their open house.

By: Hi
by: ehFeb 26, 2015 12:21:50 PM

I disagree. I thought they did decent

By: eh
#4  by: Crazy   

The Alpha Phi girls are pretty. I find it funny that they are being hated on for finding pretty girls with substance and good grades. Let's all hate on the girls bidding pnms with the full package...said no one ever. I'm not even an alpha phi and I have to laugh at the Alpha Phi demise posts. They are finally bidding girls with more than just a pretty face. I think that says a lot about how much the system is changing.

By: Crazy
by: YeahFeb 27, 2015 10:42:06 AM

I would agree. I'd rather have someone who was pretty and the whole package, that a knockout and nothing else. I think what annoyed people is that aphi was so stuck up about being the "hottest", now that they aren't, some people they've pissed off along the way are seeing it as them taking a step down. Getting more well rounded pledges could be the best thing that happened to them. And their girls are pretty.

By: Yeah
by: mhmMar 31, 2015 11:22:15 PM

i beg to differ...i rushed half of aphis fall and spring pledge class and the majority of the girls the took are dumb, caked on makeup, orange colored girls who were very stuck up and snobby

By: mhm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.