facebook

spring rush

by: Ahhhhh

So tomorrow is the event at the union! What should a girl wear? Also should we bring anything? I heard for fall you have to bring like a picture and stuff do we have to do the same? Can someone give me like all the info of what to do. I'm pretty nervous... Also no like mean hate stuff please. I would really appreciate the help

Posted By: Ahhhhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Informal   

Don't feel like you have to be crazy dressed up. The girls from the houses will probably all be wearing tshirts or letters shirts. You want to look like you on your best day, casual but put together.

You can ask the individual houses if they would like you to bring a resume and pictures to open house, but you shouldn't need one for tomorrow. It should have your hometown, major, last semester's GPA, and clubs or organizations you belong to, community service you're involved in, a job you currently hold, hobbies, interests, awards you have won.

By: Informal
#2  by: O   

Honestly, just be yourself. They are all regular people, no better or worse than you. The right house should like you for you, not because you say all the right things. When you find a group of girls you click with you'll know.

Don't be so nervous, be yourself, ask questions and have fun!

By: O

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.