facebook

best chances?

by: Upperclassman

Hey everyone! I am an upperclassman and really want to rush this spring. Any advice on which sororities are most open to recruiting upperclassman? I know it is a long shot but any advise helps, this is something I've always wanted to do and will regret if I don't even try.

Posted By: Upperclassman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Spring    

Spring is competitive. There are a bunch of girls who feel like they missed out and want to give greek life a shot, but limited spots available. Some houses with openings won't even have open parties, they've probably already planned on bidding friends of other sisters. Right now only 2 houses have scheduled open parties, and they're each taking about a dozen girls. Just go to the parties, be yourself, and decide if you think one would be a good fit. If you don't get a bid (and more girls won't than will), try formal recruitment next year. Then you'll get to see all the houses and find the right sorority for you.

By: Spring
#2  by: hm   

Upperclassmen as in, sophomore or junior? If you're a junior the chances would be slim. Give it a chance but don't get disappointed if you don't get a bid. There is tons of competition.

By: hm
#3  by: yo   

If you're a sophomore you could probably have a good shot at rushing any one of the sororities, but if you're a junior I'd probably say you should try one of the more accepting chapters, like chi omega or phi sig sig

By: yo
by: UmJan 30, 2015 5:40:24 AM

Phi Sig isn't participating in Meet the Sororities.

If you meet an group and really seem to hit it off, it may not matter that you are a sophomore or junior. You chances are better if you are a freshman or sophomore, but juniors have gotten bids.

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.