facebook

fraternity parties

by: curious

I am going to be attending URI next year and I am very excited! I am coming to the school to play women's soccer. Because I will be an athlete the coaching staff does not allow the players to be apart of greek life. I was wondering do the fraternities do socials with any womens sports teams??

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anonymous   

we've socialed with the cheerleaders and ramettes. we'd be down for others but it means the girls need the numbers cause nobody wants a social with 40 dudes and 20 girls

By: anonymous
#2  by: You'll be fine   

Most of the time I know of you'll social with like the male soccer team, or make track team. Depending on your team size compared to the male team size you may have other girls team there as well. Rugby boys and girls social together but the boys always invite more girls and the same with hockey. I don't know about Greek life because as the other person said no frat wants to social with 16 girls half of which may not be cute but I know you'll get really close with your team and end up hanging out with other teams. Trust me soccer parties can be just as much fun as frat parties

By: You'll be fine

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.