facebook

recent frat rankings

by: New

Here it is, Frat Rankings. Now before you post your backlash take into consideration these are based on recruitment, events d done thus far and feedback by sororities.
1. Pike, however although #1 if you were to ask sororities why they prefer them, don't have a legitimate reason, like Aphi their standards for looks have decreased so it's just their old reputation carrying them on. Won't last too long.
2. TKE, I'm just as shocked, beating lambda for the 2nd spot. Tke apparently had a good 30 rush class of "good" kids, has close to the top chapter nationally and is said to be a top frat to social with. I personally feel it's too early to rank them #2 but I'll keep that to myself.
3. Lambda, although still a favorite! it appears that they have just been streaming along, haven't put in the effort to excel or improve. (I'm still lambda all day
4. Sig Ep (WTF is going on) so Sig Ep beats out SAE, comments say they are vigorously progressing. Enhancing there rush class and actually getting good kids. "They just need to be more fun at socials"
5. SAE, loved by many sororities, however comments about them made them sound like a "friend zoned frat" however they are the best with events and philanthropy!
The rest (not based on philanthropy) were "irrelevant and could be placed in any order" but not so surprisingly this time ATO and AEPI was least preferred

Posted By: New
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

Surprisingly, I can agree with this. TKE has definitely proven themselves

By: yes
#2  by: rhody   

How about the rankings of the other fraternities?

By: rhody
by: ...Oct 19, 2014 1:23:19 PM

i know you said they "irreverent" but they are not. If your going to rank you might as well do them all.

By: ...
#3  by: no   

Sig Ep is not above Chi Phi, although they both should be competing for the 5th spot.

One can argue Chi Phi is better then Sig Ep or vise versa, but they belong near the same ranking with eachother.

By: no
#4  by: lol   

The person who wrote the rankings is CLEARLY in sig ep.

Listen kid, Sig Ep is nothing. Sig ep has always been nothing. I can name 4 fraternities that are better then Sig ep.

Stop hyping yourself up. It only makes you look more pathetic. You already have the campus rep of being wannabe pike kids, so don't make it worse on yourself.

By: lol
#5  by: Si   

Pike tke and lambda are the main fraternities simple as that, everything else is either average or not good

By: Si
#6  by: Excuse me what   

This is honestly one of the worst posts i've ever seen on this website

By: Excuse me what
#7  by: Other frats?   

Im rushing in the spring and Ive heard this ranking is pretty true but what about the other frats? Are the rest really all that irrelevant?

By: Other frats?
by: noJan 4, 2015 12:16:49 AM

there are other frats that are considered middle tier that get left out of these things just depends on the opinion of who is posting. There are 16 frats these 5 are not the only "relevant" ones.

By: no
by: OkJan 5, 2015 2:28:01 AM

This ranking is not even close to being true. Its Pike, lambda, tke, sig pi, sae, chi phi, sig ep and then everything else is pretty much just jumbled as whatever. But don't even pay attention to these just rush the frat that you feel most comfortable with, plain and simple!

By: Ok
#8  by: Ned   

This website and all its rankings are so dumb

By: Ned

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.