Chi O
Phi Sig - they are gettig better
AXiD
Kappa Delta - they are new to uri and not the prettiest but they have potential

Posted By: oh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Agree...   

I mostly agree with this. Based on the last coment--is prettiness the main factor here?

By: Agree...
by: lol Feb 24, 2014 6:50:03 PM

If prettiness is the main factor Phi Sig belongs in the bottom lmao

By: lol
#2  by: truth   

It had a lot to do with it and phi Sig has a lot of new pretty girls. If it was based on looks chi o and kappa delta would be tied at bottom haha

By: truth
by: BpFeb 24, 2014 7:40:19 PM

Every middle to low tier house has pretty and more average girls....to be honest, the "top tier" houses have girls who are only really pretty by comparison to the people around them. KD and ChiO both have cute girls, look at their fb/twitter/instagrams.

By: Bp
#3  by: .   

Everyone knows phi sig is bottom tier but they are getting better. But no one can be better than aphi and adpi that's just a fact

By: .
#4  by: Anon   

Dz not lasting long??

By: Anon
by: ?Feb 26, 2014 9:14:08 PM

Dz not lasting long because without a social life, there's no reason for a house to remain on campus? Or am I missing something...

By: ?
#5  by: accurate    

This ranking is accurate aside from all the comments everyone needs to chill out

By: accurate
by: wellFeb 25, 2014 6:58:10 PM

Fairly accurate.

By: well
by: dramaFeb 26, 2014 9:43:01 PM

All the drama aside, it's pretty accurate.

By: drama
by: GApr 7, 2014 4:25:40 AM

This one is accurate.

By: G
#6  by: ..   

Zta and chi are for sure tied the same as how AXiD and phi sig are, this ranking is based soley on looks but if you went by things such as philanthropy, sisterhood and over all being nice this is horribly wrong

By: ..
#7  by: honestly   

for founding sisters, KD could've done worse. Their girls are decent.

By: honestly
by: ehhhFeb 26, 2014 9:23:15 PM

According to some posts, they could've done better and chose not to, who knows

By: ehhh
by: pFeb 26, 2014 9:43:53 PM

Done better by getting more attractive new members?

By: p
by: ehhhFeb 26, 2014 9:53:32 PM

idk, the posters didn't really specify whether it was based on looks or other traits...just that the girls seemed bland

By: ehhh
#8  by: .....   

To be honest, it seems like KD was specifically looking for below average to average looking girls. There were a lot of pretty girls who went to Rush, and it seems like they chose the most ordinary girls they could

By: .....
by: .....Feb 25, 2014 8:16:18 PM

Not saying KD girls aren't pretty......but as someone mentioned earlier, compared to extraordinarily pretty girls

By: .....
by: RW<3Feb 25, 2014 11:12:57 PM

Yea, agreed. Sounds like they're trying to be like Phi Sig

By: RW<3
#9  by: yea!   

I noticed that! They clearly weren't recruiting based on looks. Most of the pretty girls who were at recruitment were not selected. These girls are plain.

By: yea!
by: yes! Feb 26, 2014 6:41:11 PM

Totally agree! Unless these girls had amazing GPA's, were great conversationalist, and had were involved in tons of other clubs and things, it looks like they were solely chosen based on how completely average they look.

By: yes!
by: fcsFeb 26, 2014 7:54:26 PM

If the girls they chose had great GPAs, great personalities, and lots of campus involvement, than they already have an excellent charter chapter, "plain" or not.

By: fcs
by: yes!Feb 26, 2014 8:13:32 PM

I said unless. Which means it's highly doubtful that all the girls chosen beat all the others in those respective areas. I feel like it was pretty much average in terms of GPA, extra activities, and charming personalities for every girl, and so they went with the one thing that's left over. Which would be looks. I mean, they could've put all the names into a hat and pulled out a more mixed group of girls physically, as opposed to legitimately handpicking the most average girls possible. I don't think anyone is trying to be mean, it's just a very point blank fact that was noticed and pointed out.

By: yes!
#10  by: Kappa   

One of Kappa Delta's main values is confidence for women so they're not going to pick girls solely on looks. Sorry if that makes us lower than you.

By: Kappa
by: uh...Feb 26, 2014 6:23:00 PM

I don't think it makes you lower than whoever "you" is, but I think if confidence was their main thing, then from previous comments, they chose girls who weren't as confidant as others who were not selected. It seems the girls who weren't selected were confident in themselves. Lacking confidence isn't something that belittles someone. But it is interesting to choose girls who aren't as confident to establish a chapter. Generally sororities don't look for girls to make them confident, rather find girls who are confident and are willing to spread confidence.

By: uh...
by: uh...Feb 26, 2014 7:14:50 PM

I'm not saying they picked people who aren't confident i'm saying they're not going to destroy confidence by denying you if you aren't the "ideal" looking girl.

By: uh...
by: ?Feb 26, 2014 9:17:20 PM

You're gonna criticize someone for "not being confident enough" on a thread filled with posts about how their nations clearly weren't making looks a priority? Way to demonstrate greek fellowship and basic feminist support for your fellow women.

By: ?
by: wht.Feb 26, 2014 9:23:51 PM

what are you even saying?

By: wht.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.